Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Wed 17-Sep-14 06:58:26

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another grey start here in Brackley, when will we see more seasonal temperature's in the day such as low teens.
Mick

kittylester Wed 17-Sep-14 07:26:32

Good morning Mick!

Grey start again here in the East Midlands but the forecast is for a sunny day! Good job as I have a load of washing ready to go out!

I have a mountain of ironing to do this morning and then I'm off to Derby to pick up our two eldest DGC from school and to give them their tea. All this presupposes that the Idiot doesn't throw a spanner in the works again!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

PRINTMISS Wed 17-Sep-14 07:45:11

Good morning to you all, a bright day promised, but so does the vacuum cleaner and the ironing, so I shall probably be indoors all day today, although we must go to B&Q to buy some compost and winter pansies - it's discount day today! Enjoy your days.

Brendawymms Wed 17-Sep-14 08:29:01

Good morning to everyone.
It's grey in East Sussex with more wind than in recent days but it's forecast to be a hit one. Something is changing in the weather as my pet bunion is sore today!

vegasmags Wed 17-Sep-14 08:48:00

The sun is shining here in Manchester and it looks set fair. Hairdressers this morning - not my favourite activity - but off to the Royal Exchange tonight to see the wonderful Maxine Peake as Hamlet.

kittylester Wed 17-Sep-14 08:52:20

Vegas envy

suebailey1 Wed 17-Sep-14 08:59:04

Very murky here in MM but its off to golf I go leaving DH in peace!
Have a lovely day.

vegasmags Wed 17-Sep-14 09:00:11

kitty - I saw her in Miss Julie and she was riveting so high hopes for tonight!

ninathenana Wed 17-Sep-14 09:19:19

Morning all.

One word to sum up today.....dull.
Feeling a bit delicate this morning after a day of D & V yesterday. So I'm going to be doing nothing.

Gagagran Wed 17-Sep-14 09:26:53

Morning everyone. It's very breezy but bright and sunny again here in SE Hampshire. Not feeling that great today as a nasty head cold has triggered my asthma. Thank goodness for inhalers - how did people manage asthma in the past before modern medicines?

Happy days all. sunshine

Lona Wed 17-Sep-14 09:31:57

Gaga They died a lot! sad
nina hope you feel better soon and you too gaga

Lovely and sunny again here.
I'm feeling quite tired after a sleepless night so I'll be doing everything slowly!

sunshine

harrigran Wed 17-Sep-14 10:34:46

Good morning from a grey north east. Hoping for a relaxed day, all washing and ironing done yesterday smile

Galen Wed 17-Sep-14 10:50:09

Sun trying to get out

whitewave Wed 17-Sep-14 12:11:44

Another glorious day but windier than of late still warm though - dog to be stripped today so off to the middle of Sussex and lunch out somewhere whilst he is being done.

jambryemm Wed 17-Sep-14 18:20:10

Have just joined today. seems to be a very varied lot of subjects will look foward to this site

Starling Wed 17-Sep-14 18:44:41

Hello jambryemm. Are you in a city or a rural area?

annodomini Wed 17-Sep-14 18:56:40

Welcome, jambryemm. I'm sure you will enjoy the forums. There's so much choice that you can't fail to get involved with something that interests you.

whitewave Wed 17-Sep-14 19:59:56

ate too much sad