Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(22 Posts)
12Michael Thu 23-Oct-14 06:46:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but with some wind and dry here in Brackley.
Mick

tanith Thu 23-Oct-14 07:26:19

Good morning its dry here also , I had to get up OH set the heating to come on for the first time and its too hot and stuffy for me.

Have a good day

baubles Thu 23-Oct-14 07:34:39

Good morning Mick, cold and very breezy here. I'll be off to my new drawing class later, having a bit of a lie in first.

Faye Thu 23-Oct-14 07:35:49

Good morning, late afternoon here, very hot weather for Autumn, we have already had 37C this week. I am lying on the couch with the air conditioner on. smile

PRINTMISS Thu 23-Oct-14 07:49:31

Good morning all, brightening up a little now, and I think it will be a dry day. Off to pay for our pantomime tickets later today - I do love a pantomime, as does our son, and as it is his birthday on Christmas Eve it is a really good excuse to enjoy ourselves at a panto. Nothing much else planned, it is a lazy life I lead. Enjoy your days.

Brendawymms Thu 23-Oct-14 08:15:43

Good morning all. Dry, still and cloudy in East Sussex. The Jackdaws are protesting about something at the moment. My OH's hands are being thoroughly washed by the dog for some reason that I don't want to know.
Need to buy a leaf rake today as I can't see the grass for Ash tree leaves. I do not like Ash trees and we have a huge one in the next garden.

Teetime Thu 23-Oct-14 08:54:30

Good morning - overcast and windy here- shall I play Russian roulette with the washing - really cant stand having it on an airer and you cant tumble dry bras etc? Shop day today- be nice to see some non golf folk. Have a great day smile

jamsidedown Thu 23-Oct-14 09:02:51

Good morning everyone overcast and grey here in Petersfield. Off for a walk with our local wildlife group to the seaside. Have a good day all.

Charleygirl Thu 23-Oct-14 09:05:29

It was dull and miserable in NW London but it is brightening now. I have an appointment with my cooker today I think.

Ariadne Thu 23-Oct-14 09:06:55

Grey, grey, grey and wet...off to the cottage hospital for hip X ray. Want to stay in!

NanKate Thu 23-Oct-14 09:55:07

Morning Mick and All.

Cloudy in the Thames Valley. 43 years ago today we had a cloudless sky, warm weather which lasted a week.

We are going to just enjoy ourselves on our Anniversary today, coffee and cake out. A walk by the river and the £10 M & S meal - what more could a girl want ? smile

nannotgran Thu 23-Oct-14 10:16:21

At the moment its bright not too cold and slightly windy in north essex

Oldgreymare Thu 23-Oct-14 10:55:15

Good (mid) morning!
My excuse is I'm recovering from a migraine (diet induced). Why do they kick in at 5 in the morning? Luckily I 'caught' it and the tabs worked.
Clouds racing across the sky here, I really should get some fresh air.

whitewave Thu 23-Oct-14 11:01:59

Dull but very mild here outside of Brighton.

I wore a coat for the first time yesterday on our morning walk, but too warm for one today so just a thin mac.

annodomini Thu 23-Oct-14 11:30:30

Dreich here in NE Cheshire. Not much incentive to go out, except for a much needed haircut this afternoon.

Grannybug Thu 23-Oct-14 11:50:56

Good morning all it's a grey start to the day here in East Northants but as I'm decorating I'm ignoring it!

rubysong Thu 23-Oct-14 13:27:09

Congratulations on your anniversary NanKate enjoy your day. flowers

NanKate Thu 23-Oct-14 13:55:37

Thanks Ruby we bought 3 times M and S £10.00 meals it's going to be some meal tonight. grin

hughRM Thu 23-Oct-14 14:22:01

Afternoon now...Just logging in for first time..Hello to all

NanKate Thu 23-Oct-14 15:55:25

Welcome Hugh you've got a lot of fun ahead of you on Gransnet.

jamsidedown Thu 23-Oct-14 18:56:24

nankate many congratulations flowers wine cupcake

NanKate Fri 24-Oct-14 06:41:38

Thanks Jam we had a lovely day yesterday which included chocs, wine and cake. smile