Good Morning Saturday

(10 Posts)
12Michael Sat 22-Nov-14 07:06:30

Good Morning Everyone,
its cloudy and its raining here in Brackley this morning,
Mick

NfkDumpling Sat 22-Nov-14 07:12:08

Morning Mick, morning All

Just peaked around the curtains and it's wet and 'orrible. I don't think it's going to be dry ever again all winter. Depressing. We still haven't got the cover on our little boat, it's just too drippy. It's starting to turn green!

I think we may go to the pictures today for a bit of escapism.

PRINTMISS Sat 22-Nov-14 07:55:36

Good morning all, we have that wet stuff again, so not a lot planned for the rest of the day. We were going to a craft fair, but not sure it is worth getting wet for - lack of enthusiasm, there, I think. We shall see what the day brings. Enjoy your days.

baubles Sat 22-Nov-14 08:11:57

Morning Mick, morning everyone. Grey and wet here. I'm off to Ireland to visit my mother for a few days, there's a fair chance it'll be chucking it down there too.

hildajenniJ Sat 22-Nov-14 08:14:59

Good morning. It's still raining in Northumberland after a very wet night.
Nothing much to do today, so I'm just going to take it easy. OH is at work this afternoon so I'll be by myself.

nannotgran Sat 22-Nov-14 08:29:38

Grey skies but not raining at the moment very wet under foot in north essex this morning.Youngest GD coming this morning she likes to look round shops so please no rain today.Have a good day

Teetime Sat 22-Nov-14 08:58:45

Morning all damp but clearing here - off to Market Harborough today for some Christmas shopping -lovely market town with some nice shops. Have a lovely day smile

daffydil Sat 22-Nov-14 09:04:58

Light rain here in mid Essex and I think we had some overnight as everything is damp.
Not planning to go far today. I will probably make lists of things to do and things to buy. At least I will feel that I am doing something towards Christmas.
Enjoy you day.

kittylester Sat 22-Nov-14 09:08:11

Good morning all!

It's light grey here in my bit of Leicestershire! I do hope it stays dry as I have some bits to do in the village. As this will involve herding 4 under fours, I can manage without rain to complicate matters! grin

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

annodomini Sat 22-Nov-14 09:59:03

Good morning all. The sun has just begun to shine on what's left of the birch leaves here in my corner of Cheshire. After a lot of rain last night, it looks quite promising now.