Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Sun 23-Nov-14 06:21:47

Good Morning Everyone,
Its raining here in Brackley this morning, yesterday went to Brum and had a look around the German Xmas Market it was packed.
Mick

thatbags Sun 23-Nov-14 07:02:43

Morning all! I woke up to a starry sky today smile. Have a good Sunday.

nannotgran Sun 23-Nov-14 07:20:46

Tipping it down in north essex this morningsad

baubles Sun 23-Nov-14 07:25:58

Good morning all. It is cold and clear here in Dublin.

NfkDumpling Sun 23-Nov-14 07:30:40

Wet and drippy here. Persistently miserable rain. Am keeping the curtains closed a while longer. Yuk!

Oh, sorry - Good Morning Everyone - Happy Sunday! sunshine smile

kittylester Sun 23-Nov-14 07:56:04

Good morning all!

Pickling down in North Leicestershire too!

We have just spent an hour watching CBeebies in bed with 1 DD, 3 DGDs and 1DGS! I need a rest!

The Idiot is having his children this afternoon and DD2 is going home with her girls so we will take the opportunity to sit down!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Grannyknot Sun 23-Nov-14 08:05:19

Rain, rain, rain in SW London. So that = DVDs and knitting today! I might also go for a walk at some point.

Have a great day everyone.

Brendawymms Sun 23-Nov-14 08:35:55

Morning all. Nothing good about it her in East Sussex. Husband snoring his head off, dog taking up rest of the bed with me perched on the edge. Husband has had flu like symptoms for last four weeks. GP says its a virus. I want to scream!

Agus Sun 23-Nov-14 08:46:45

Blue skies with a tint of pink this morning. What a lovely change from a rainy day yesterday

GDs x 2 stayed with us last night. I can hear GD2 aged 5 who starts chatting as soon as she opens her eyes so, let the fun begin!

PRINTMISS Sun 23-Nov-14 09:11:25

Good morning all, and yes, we too have one of the lovely! wet mornings, when everything is dripping (oh! for some lovely beef dripping on hot toast!). Enjoy your days.

daffydil Sun 23-Nov-14 09:19:43

Relentless rain in mid Esssex and judging by the puddles it has been raining most of the night. Heard on the radio that so far 2014 has been the wettest, warmest year on record.
Enjoy your day anyway.

Lapwing Sun 23-Nov-14 09:28:37

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day. Beautiful blue skies here on the Ards Peninsula this morning. Freezing cold outside - our first frost of the year and it has still not cleared.

Teetime Sun 23-Nov-14 10:53:10

Good morning - its just stopped raining I've cooked the breakfast - smoked haddock and poached eggs, fed the Xmas cakes, done the accounts and now I think I should wrap up some of these Xmas presents that are strewn across the spare room bed - what to by himself though I don't know - any thoughts?

henetha Sun 23-Nov-14 10:56:39

Dryer and chillier this morning here in south Devon. I used up the last of the apples from the garden by making a great big apple pie to take to my son's house today. Must buy some cream/custard on the way. Which?
Maybe both?

hildajenniJ Sun 23-Nov-14 11:06:16

Good morning everyone. It is cloudy but fair in south Northumberland this morning. DS coming for lunch today, and to watch the last F1 grand prix of the season. I'm making a chicken and vegetable crumble for lunch.

pompa Sun 23-Nov-14 11:19:36

GOOD Bloody awful morning all. Horrible here, very wet, windy and cold, how I wish we had a real fire to curl up in front of.

dustyangel Sun 23-Nov-14 12:13:51

Good afternoon (just) everyone.
I thought of you Bags when I went to the loo at six this morning. It was so dark here that I thought it must feel like the middle of the night where you are. Then I went back to sleep.
Ii's mild and damp here, mostly cloudy but little patches of blue appearing. There is quite a lot of almond blossom coming out which is unusual but nature sorts itself out in the end.