Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning WEdnesday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Wed 26-Nov-14 06:50:53

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and its raining this morning here in Brackley .
Mick

thatbags Wed 26-Nov-14 06:55:04

Morning all. Lights visible on the far side of the loch today so although mist is forecast, perhaps there won't be as much as yesterday.

pompa Wed 26-Nov-14 07:05:34

Good Morning all. More blooming rain, what part of "driest part of the country" don't they understand ? confused

baubles Wed 26-Nov-14 07:17:27

Morning everyone, cold and clear in the fair city.

Nelliemoser Wed 26-Nov-14 07:41:50

Good morning. It's very grey and damp in Cheshire.

PRINTMISS Wed 26-Nov-14 08:07:25

Good morning all, decidedly dark and dreary here, I went back to bed! We have a funeral today, bright clothes requested, doesn't alter the sadness of the occasions though. Enjoy your days.

kittylester Wed 26-Nov-14 08:08:30

Good morning everyone!

Dark and wet in North Leicestershire which means the traffic through our village will be horrendous again as all the commuters from the surrounding [flooded] village try to get to work. One day the planners might learn that building on a flood plain is not a good idea! SevernTrent might also realise that replacing pipes on the only road out of the valley is not a good idea when it is likely to pickle down and flood! angry

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

hildajenniJ Wed 26-Nov-14 08:09:05

Morning all.
It's gone eight o'clock but still pretty dark, and pouring with rain in my little corner of Northumberland.

Brendawymms Wed 26-Nov-14 08:18:01

Good morning from East Sussex.
It's dank misty and wet here but not sure if it's low cloud or fog.
Found a mistake in my knitting last night but it can stay there. It's the back of the jumper so I won't see it!
I have just started to read Miss Carter's war. Very good so far.

janerowena Wed 26-Nov-14 08:35:31

Sharing Pompa's rain, but after a summer of virtually none don't feel I can complain. At least it has washed the dormer windows beautifully.

NfkDumpling Wed 26-Nov-14 08:51:03

The rain in North Norfolk has now lessened to a depressing drizzle. Should have saved 'Hello From the Gillespie's' book club read for today instead of galloping through it all at once - I think our planned trip today to Minsmere to try and find murmuring starlings isn't going to happen.

daffydil Wed 26-Nov-14 09:19:58

Pretty much the same here in Essex and looks as if has been raining most of the night. Even so enjoy your day everyone.

Grannybug Wed 26-Nov-14 09:21:50

Good morning everyone. It grey and wet here in East Northants. Hope you all have a good day.

whitewave Wed 26-Nov-14 09:56:51

Very low light level today - one of those November days we sometimes get. No wind or rain but humidity is high.

Might get out some painting and do some Christmas cards, or sort out my knitting, or read, or go out for lunch, feeling very indecisive!

nannotgran Wed 26-Nov-14 09:56:55

Well its stoped raining at the moment in north essex not sure it will stay like it,sky does not look too good

dustyangel Wed 26-Nov-14 11:19:59

Dark and gloomy here after a brilliant sunny day yesterday. More rain on it's way.

Brendawymms Wed 26-Nov-14 20:34:56

We have had fog all day and now it is just chucking the rain down. It's been horrid today in East Sussex.