Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(10 Posts)
12Michael Fri 28-Nov-14 06:51:00

Good Morning Everyone,
Its still dark but dry here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

Galen Fri 28-Nov-14 07:23:24

In the departure lounge of the chaotic place that calls itself Heathrow Terminal 5.angry

Kiora Fri 28-Nov-14 07:57:02

Morning Mick I don't normally have time to post this early. I did last year when I was a bit wobbly and off work for a while. Galen have a safe flight and good holiday. sunshine lucky you

kittylester Fri 28-Nov-14 08:00:24

But what is the weather like Galen?

Good morning all!

Still dark here in North Leicestershire but it looks dry! I'm on a mission today to find something red to wear for DN's funeral tomorrow. I never wear red as I look awful and it is only a suggestion but if I can find a scarf or something like that , I will wear it.

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Brendawymms Fri 28-Nov-14 08:01:58

Good morning all. Calm and fairly warm today here in East Sussex.
Have a lovely holiday Galen where are you going, just so we can be envious. Always such a shame holidays have to start in some nightmare departure lounge. We will be in terminal 5 at the end of February.

nannotgran Fri 28-Nov-14 08:09:18

Very dull and wet in north essex this morning but they say we are going to have a dry afternoon.Washing is on have a good day

Anne58 Fri 28-Nov-14 08:21:52

Bit dull and breezy here in North Devon

ninathenana Fri 28-Nov-14 08:55:19

Morning all.

Grey and very still here in N Kent.
Had a mad day yesterday, DH to outpatients at hospital 20+miles away (1.5 hrs late angry) then dash to pick up DGS from school and take him to appointment at a different hospital.
Hoping for a quiet one today smile

Have a great time Galen

Stansgran Fri 28-Nov-14 09:02:30

Grey,damp and gloomy in Durham. Ah yes terminal 5 . Best of luck Galen and enjoy the cruise.

daffydil Fri 28-Nov-14 09:04:11

Dull and wet in this part of Essex too [nannotgran]. Hope you are right about the afternoon being better, Took advantage of Black Friday to buy a couple of sweaters on line at 30% reduction, I two bought earlier in the month at full price so I know I will like them.