Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Tue 27-Jan-15 06:55:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but dry here in Brackley , waiting to see how the forecast develops for the rest of the week.
Mick

Kiora Tue 27-Jan-15 07:28:36

Morning Mick. Same here really cold and damp here in Kent. No frost though so that's one less job to do this morning. Have a good day every one

Falconbird Tue 27-Jan-15 07:31:17

Good morning Mick and everyone. Mild and murky her in W. Country. Lots of seagulls in town and I heard a fox barking early this morning.

Nelliemoser Tue 27-Jan-15 07:41:38

Good morning from cheshire! It's too dark to see what the weather is like.

hildajenniJ Tue 27-Jan-15 07:49:59

Good morning everyone.
It's a grey and damp start to the day in this part of Northumberland. Nothing much on the agenda. I'm going to try to get my hair cut today. It hasn't been done since before Christmas, and is well overdue! You may well see a tidier me later!

kittylester Tue 27-Jan-15 08:08:41

Morning all!

Dampish and greyish in North Leicestershire!

I am going bra shopping today and then doing the ironing and playing with my new steam mop! I told you I had an exciting life, grin

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

nannotgran Tue 27-Jan-15 08:14:00

Not a bad morning in north essex dry and 3 deg
Off to doctors later this morning not too happy about my leg from when I fell down the stairs i am so worried about getting a ulcer,

Brendawymms Tue 27-Jan-15 08:22:15

Good morning everyone.
Calm and dry in East Sussex. I'm driving to West Sussex today to spend the day crafting with a friend. Long drive but worth it.
Have a good day everyone.

daffydil Tue 27-Jan-15 09:20:01

Bright sunshine here in mid Essex and quite cold. Let's hope the sun is coming your way nannotgran. You are right to keep a careful eye on that leg. DH has trouble with ulcerated leg. The presenrt one has been having treatment for 2 years.

ninathenana Tue 27-Jan-15 09:37:19

Morning all.

Dull, grey and mild here. We are going to Warwick today. DH will be in his element looking at the castle.

I hope your leg is ok nanno

annodomini Tue 27-Jan-15 09:52:02

Good morning all. Dry, dull, dreich here in Cheshire.

NfkDumpling Tue 27-Jan-15 10:34:47

Hope your leg is better soon Nannot

I'm now off to babysit DGS while DiL attends a driving course (that driving course, you know the one I mean, the 34mph in a 30 course). Then straight home with 15 minutes to get changed and out again for a meal. Hopefully there'll be no tractors or beet lorries on the road this evening!

Oh, and it's bright and sunny and very cold here! sunshine

dustyangel Tue 27-Jan-15 13:29:37

Hope everything has gone well at the doctors nannotgran and your fears are unfounded. I'm getting a bit concerned about my leg which has not healed properly yet despite having it checked and redressed every other day. DH who had stitches after me has had them all removed and has a healed and healthy (and very neat envy) scar already.

Lovely sunny day again and all the almond blossom is beautiful against the blue sky. smile