Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Tue 03-Mar-15 06:50:28

Good Morning Everyone,
Its light but wet here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

thatbags Tue 03-Mar-15 06:56:14

Morning all! White world where I live.

kittylester Tue 03-Mar-15 07:08:18

Morning all!

It's all grey and damp again in North Leicestershire!

I'm off to the optician first thing and then trying to sort out my desk, again! Then a visit to mum!

Enjoy your days, everyone! sunshine

Agus Tue 03-Mar-15 07:14:02

Morning everyone. All white here too, very pretty blue and crimson skies.

Needing new glasses so a visit to the opticians today. I am thinking about giving contact lenses a try instead of having glasses perched on my head all day.

ninathenana Tue 03-Mar-15 07:15:36

Morning all.

Chucking it down here in N Kent but at least it's not windy,yet
Don't know if DH will be taking DH to his gardening job at 10.

annodomini Tue 03-Mar-15 07:49:24

Good morning. Bright and sunny for a change here in NE Cheshire. Hope it lasts as I'm going on a tour of Media City in Salford.

Lona Tue 03-Mar-15 08:27:00

Morning all!
It's lovely and sunny here too anno ,hope you enjoy your tour.
I'm waiting for dgd to arrive for a couple of days again! This week her mum has broken her toe and has to have it pinned. Just when she was training for a half marathon!
More cuddles for me though smile

nannotgran Tue 03-Mar-15 08:32:26

Bright and sunny here in north essex we have been so lucky with our weather in this part of the country when i read what weather some ofyou are having,. Enjoy your day

hildajenniJ Tue 03-Mar-15 08:39:31

Good morning all.
It is bright and sunny in Northumberland with the odd snow shower passing over. There isn't much lying snow, thank goodness. Relaxing day today, as all the hoovering and ironing accomplished yesterday. smile

annsixty Tue 03-Mar-15 08:42:40

Good morning all.
Please hasten the sun this way Lonaand anno still a little overcast.
Out for coffee this morning,such excitement!!

PRINTMISS Tue 03-Mar-15 08:47:02

Good morning to you all, heavy rain overnight but bright at the moment. I think it is going to be one of those days when it might rain, or on the other hand it might not! We seem to dodge a lot of the rain here. Not a lot planned for the day, just had my dental appointment for tomorrow changed to another date. Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Tue 03-Mar-15 09:02:40

Bright sunshine now smile

daffydil Tue 03-Mar-15 09:24:46

Bright in this part of Essex too but a cold strong wind. Routine hospital appointment this afternoon, well almost early evening as it is at 5.30. but at least it doesn't cut into the day too much.
Whatever you are doing, enjoy your day.

rubysong Tue 03-Mar-15 10:21:52

Morning all. Sunny but cold in Cornwall. Ironing this morning and maybe a bit of time making my rag rug (from old t shirts).
This afternoon DH, friend and I are having a go at our song for tonight's Drama Group party. It is Neil Young's 'After the Goldrush' does anybody remember it?