dawn chorus woke me earlier , it bright and dry day here in Brackley ,
Mick

Sewsilver Wed 04-Mar-15 07:08:12

Good morning Michael, snow right on top of the hills but clear here

loopylou Wed 04-Mar-15 07:09:21

Good morning smile
Clear skies and a slight frost here

PRINTMISS Wed 04-Mar-15 08:01:35

Good morning all, another bright morning, but sad news that my daughter's mother in law died in the night, not unexpected, but sad never the less. We have a bright frosty morning here, and I am off to knit and natter later on, having had my dental appointment cancelled Enjoy your days.

annsixty Wed 04-Mar-15 08:05:24

Good morning all.
Damp again here in Stockport, but a beautiful day yesterday so we have to be thankful. My daffodils in tubs are out but they are very "leggy",a strong wind will blow them over.

nannotgran Wed 04-Mar-15 08:05:31

Yet another nice morning in north essex blue skies and very sunny and very chilly ha e a nice day

Brendawymms Wed 04-Mar-15 08:09:40

Good afternoon from Nagasaki.

Bright, windy and fairly chilly.

Left Tokyo monday, Kyoto yesterday and now on route to Nagasaki.

Missing you all. The ships wi fi is very slow.

annsixty Wed 04-Mar-15 08:28:20

How exotic it soundsBrenda I am following with interest.

hildajenniJ Wed 04-Mar-15 08:48:15

Good morning everyone.
Beautifully sunny but cold in this bit of Northumberland, after very heavy rain last night. Am going to Dad's house later to help my sisters clear out what remains. We have sold the house already!! It didn't even get on to the open market!!

Lona Wed 04-Mar-15 08:56:00

Sun is peeping out now ann sixty hope it stays!
I'm feeling rather tired this morning but my dgd is still here so I must rally myself. She is making a lot of noise playing marbles at the moment, crashing them about with a spoon! I think I'm in danger of losing mine! grin

Juliette Wed 04-Mar-15 08:59:16

Bright and sunny here this morning.
Off to the hairdresser this morning so it's bound to be windy and raining by lunchtime.
Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

daffydil Wed 04-Mar-15 09:24:15

Very sunny in this part of Essex too but a cold wind. Not a lot on today though I'm sure I could find plenty of little jobs if I looked. Don't think I'll bother. Have slob about day.

appygran Wed 04-Mar-15 09:33:52

Good morning all. It was bright and sunny earlier here in Chester but clouding over now. Another one here having a slob day daffydil, I am still suffering from a cough and cold so have a good excuse. Think I will put my feet up and read.

dustyangel Wed 04-Mar-15 09:52:20

Good morning everyone. It is bright and sunny in this corner of Surrey this morning. I think it's a probably a bit chilly out there but I'm sure it will be warm in M and S. sunshine

Katek Wed 04-Mar-15 09:55:45

Beautiful morning here in NE Scotland....lifts the spirits no end!

KatyK Wed 04-Mar-15 10:10:24

sunshine in Brum but the wind is still howling.

Grannybug Wed 04-Mar-15 11:01:06

Bright and sunny here in East Northants bit chilly out of the sun.

baubles Wed 04-Mar-15 11:38:15

Beautiful bright sunny morning here. Unfortunately my dental appt hasn't been cancelled and I'm in the waiting room having been numbed up for an extraction. My first for 35 years. Have to admit to being just a wee bit shaky sad

Agus Wed 04-Mar-15 11:46:11

Not a flake of snow left after yesterday's white world!

Beautiful sunny springlike day in W Scotland.....it really does lift the spirits Katek sunshine

henetha Wed 04-Mar-15 12:15:17

Oh what a beautiful morning here... Spring flowers everywhere and lovely sunshine.
I went to keep fit today for the first time in a month. Everything hurt!
I'm obviously very out of condition.