Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Sat 28-Mar-15 06:39:43

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a wet start here in Brackley,
Mick

nannotgran Sat 28-Mar-15 06:58:16

North essex has a wet start as well lets hope it brightens up as the day gets going

ninathenana Sat 28-Mar-15 07:27:18

Morning all.

It's damp here in N Kent but no rain.

NfkDumpling Sat 28-Mar-15 08:27:10

Morning All.

Drizzling and damp here. Have put the car in the road to stop next doors bolshie builders parking across our drive. We want to move the boat out to her summer mooring this morning while DS is around to help. (Had a bit of a set to yesterday with said BB when they parked their cement mixer directly next to the car and covered it in cement dust. Only hope the new neighbours aren't related to them!)

Have a happy (if damp) Saturday everyone.

kittylester Sat 28-Mar-15 08:34:32

Good morning everyone!

Damp here too and very windy!

DGD3 is 2 today and our bedroom looks like a bomb has hit it! The children are going to the Idiot's this weekend so I can have a good clear up when they have gone. Other than that, it's a day for pootling and faffing!

Enjoy your Saturdays everyone. sunshine

whitewave Sat 28-Mar-15 09:13:06

Misty damp and windy on the Sussex Coast.

Feeling a little jaded after an evening with friends - will take it easy today!!

annsixty Sat 28-Mar-15 09:22:23

Good morning all.
Wet,wet,wet here in Stockort after a decent week.
Same old,same old as younger people say, today, which in my case is nothing interesting,but enjoy yours everyone.

daffydil Sat 28-Mar-15 09:28:19

Very windy here in mid Essex, a bit overcast but not too dull. Didn't get the rain you had nannotgran.
Whoops, the sun just showed its face. Fingers crossed.
Have a good day.

Ariadne Sat 28-Mar-15 09:36:48

Good morning - very windy and very wet in Devon today - no walks today!

Grannybug Sat 28-Mar-15 10:07:29

Good morning all. Damp grey and windy here in East Northants. Haven't ventured out so not sure if it's a cold as it looks ! Enjoy Saturday everyone.

hildajenniJ Sat 28-Mar-15 10:36:55

Good morning everyone.
I got back from Scotland yesterday in beautiful sunshine. Today it is cold windy and wet! Why don't we ever seem to have two days the same!

henetha Sat 28-Mar-15 10:38:54

Raining and breezy in south Devon. A bit milder though. Son coming to dinner later. I'm making a pie.

dustyangel Sat 28-Mar-15 11:31:55

Good morning everyone. It is a lovely morning here, 21°C already.
Going out to lunch at my favourite cafe/bar. Barbecued fresh sea bass. Lovely.sunshine

whitewave Sat 28-Mar-15 11:41:00

Just wasted about 2hrs looking for my spectacles - found them in my makeup drawer. Left them there whilst getting ready last night.

Galen Sat 28-Mar-15 11:51:32

'Problem 'eresad

Galen Sat 28-Mar-15 11:52:12

Grrrr ipad! I typed 'orrible

Nelliemoser Sat 28-Mar-15 12:03:52

Gloomy here in Cheshre but the rain has stopped. I have a choir concert tonight and an afternoon rehearsal.

One of the pieces is devilishy difficult and far too high for a second alto. It will be one piece, where, when I lose my way, I will mime it and look further up in the score until I can catch up with a part I can sing.

The 81 yr old, very devout, experienced singer who stands next to me was heard by me to utter the words "Oh Shit!" when she first saw it. It must be difficult. There is no hope for me to get all the high fast notes.
I just hope it goes OK.

annodomini Sat 28-Mar-15 12:31:07

It's still raining further north Nellie. Good luck with the singing.