Gransnet forums

Chat

Spooky!

(5 Posts)
sunseeker Sun 29-Mar-15 09:17:49

Last night I was in bed unable to sleep (so whats new!) thinking about my DH and wishing he were still with me when I heard a clatter and something fall to the floor. I switched on the light and the plastic top of a tub of cotton buds had come off and fallen to the floor. Now this plastic top is quite a tight fit to the tub and couldn't have slipped off. Was this DH letting me know he was still around?

Jane10 Sun 29-Mar-15 09:24:07

I hope so. It's such a nice thought. flowers

bikergran Sun 29-Mar-15 09:27:56

Oh sunseeker I darn't even comment on this after my "episode" last week! although yours is different as you actually heard something and something did happen whilst you were there, I would love to know the answer! to be honest since I found out what had really happened with the picture I have been so disappointed, as I think we all want to know the answers to our questions confused and also "if" there was something beyond and things did happen, myself I would find it a comfort.

nannieroz111 Sun 29-Mar-15 10:05:26

Good morning Grans........ Oh I do hope so sunseeker. I have been looking out for some sort of sign since DH passed. Sadly, nothing so far.

rosesarered Sun 29-Mar-15 20:16:19

There is usually a rather mundane reason to why these things happen, however, that doesn't mean that both your DH's aren't still around at times, after all, we don't know anything for certain, do we?