Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Wed 01-Apr-15 06:54:09

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and clear and less windy here in Brackley at the moment.
Mick

loopylou Wed 01-Apr-15 07:08:08

Good morning Mick, same here in Wiltshire.
We had another power cut overnight, took me ages to find the instructions for alarm clock after Monday night's cut, now wretched thing's blinking again!
Hopefully that's the end of them.
Have a good day everyone

kittylester Wed 01-Apr-15 07:31:32

Good morning!

We have similar weather in North Leicestershire too but the forecast is awful. So, why are we going to look a flight of locks with four DGC? At least the pub won't be busy!

Enjoy your days! sunshine

baubles Wed 01-Apr-15 08:19:10

God morning all. Yesterday we had snow, hail, rain and gales; today can only get better. Hoping for sunshine.

ginny Wed 01-Apr-15 08:32:02

Morning. Better here today in N. Bucks. clear blue sky and the wind has dropped. Hopefully the trees in pots will stay upright today.

Craft club this afternoon and I hope to finish the wedding table plan along with boring house hold chores.

hildajenniJ Wed 01-Apr-15 08:33:35

Good morning all.
Yesterday's lovely morning went downhill fast! Huge hail, snow and ver cold, brr.
Today is fair and fairly bright but not sunny. Hip still painful. Another restful day ahead for me.

whitewave Wed 01-Apr-15 09:21:27

Bright but cold here on the South Coast/Downs. The good thing is that we haven't had any frost for about a month I think so hopefully winter is in retreat. Warmer weather a long time coming though.

annodomini Wed 01-Apr-15 09:38:34

Good morning from Cheshire. The wind has calmed overnight and the huge cypresses just beyond my garden are still intact. Only good thing about them is that they do shelter my garden from the worst of the gales. It's not raining and the sky is light grey so not too threatening. What tabloid was predicting and Easter heatwave?

KatyK Wed 01-Apr-15 09:44:35

Good morning. Beautiful sunshine in Brume. Sounds as though the winds have dropped. tbusmile

KatyK Wed 01-Apr-15 09:45:10

or Brum even tbublush

Brendawymms Wed 01-Apr-15 09:46:15

Good afternoon from Panang. Too b****y hot for words. Had tea in the eastern and Orient Hotel. I was on my best behaviour.

KatyK Wed 01-Apr-15 10:23:14

How exotic Brenda smile