Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Sat 18-Apr-15 06:39:12

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking grey here this morning , windy with a bit of a chill to it.
Mick

loopylou Sat 18-Apr-15 07:02:01

Good morning Mick
Chilly easterly breeze here and very overcast, am hoping it'll warm up later as was enjoying gardening in warm sunshine

pompa Sat 18-Apr-15 07:05:06

Bright here, but -ing chilly out.

Charleygirl Sat 18-Apr-15 07:05:51

Looks beautiful in NW London but it is too chilly for my cat to linger outdoors.

ginny Sat 18-Apr-15 07:58:58

Good morning. Blue sky and sunshine. My Daughters wedding day today.

Lona Sat 18-Apr-15 08:08:54

Ginny Have a wonderful day! sunshine

Blinkin' freezing here but the sun is shining so maybe........

Gagagran Sat 18-Apr-15 08:11:51

Sunny but a cool easterly wind here in SE Hampshire.

Hope you have a wonderful and happy day ginny. "Happy the bride the sun shines on....." flowerssunshine

annsixty Sat 18-Apr-15 08:15:01

Good morning all.
Yes bright but "nippy" here but good forecast.
Hope the sun shines on you all Ginny. Have a memorable and very happy day.

Pittcity Sat 18-Apr-15 08:18:11

Blue sky, sunshine but cold here in Colchester.
Family Day today with our children and grandchildren. We are laying decking so nice dry weather is welcome.

Have a fantastic day ginny sunshine

nannotgran Sat 18-Apr-15 08:20:31

Frost first thing this morning in north essex lovely and sunny now windy and very cold enjoy your day

Nelliemoser Sat 18-Apr-15 08:20:45

Good Morning. We have sun in Cheshire. I hope it continues.

kittylester Sat 18-Apr-15 08:30:52

Good morning!

A lovely bright start in North Leicestershire which means I will enjoy my walk to the papershop today but it will take longer as there will be lots of people to chat to!

Have a fabulous day Ginny flowers

PRINTMISS Sat 18-Apr-15 08:44:25

Good morning everyone, we too have a bright chilly morning,it is very pleasant, sitting indoors looking at the birds! A walk to the shops this morning, I am getting used to this since the other half had his cataract op and is not allowed to drive, and enjoying it, so might continue even when we are with wheels. Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Sat 18-Apr-15 08:45:02

Morning all.

Best wishes to the bride, enjoy the day ginny flowers

Bright and chilly here in N Kent. DH and I are off to Detling antiques fair. One of our favourite past times.

NotTooOld Sat 18-Apr-15 10:37:31

Sunny and breezy here in the West Midlands. I have just spent ten minutes doing outside jobs and it is not too chilly. Our house is going on the market on 1 May and I keep seeing all the myriad of jobs that need doing before then. I've made a start and cleaned my hairbrush!

Have a great day, Ginny. Hope it all goes well.

dustyangel Sat 18-Apr-15 10:42:43

Good morning all. A pleasant bright day, lots of white clouds around but no rain forecast, thank goodness.

Have a great day ginney. sunshine