Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(19 Posts)
12Michael Sun 19-Apr-15 06:06:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy but dry here in Brackley with still a little bit chill in the air.
Mick

absent Sun 19-Apr-15 06:38:04

Good morning 12Michael. I haven't said hello to you for a while. Here on the other side of the world it has been quite a delightfully sunny autumn day but with a slightly chilly wind. When the sun starts to go down, it gets cold and dark really quickly. I hope you have an enjoyable and restful Sunday – mine has been absolutely lovely.

pompa Sun 19-Apr-15 06:56:58

Grey & overcast, heading for Leicester soon, hope it is better there.

Brendawymms Sun 19-Apr-15 06:58:17

Good morning from Sharm el sheikh. We are enjoying lovely warm sun today. At lunchtime we leave to get in position to sail through the Suez Canal tomorrow. Soon be home.

Gagagran Sun 19-Apr-15 07:23:15

Morning all! Lovely again here on SE Hampshire coast but we are off to Essex to see DS and family and I think we may be heading for "grey and overcast" according to the forecast. Hey ho! It will be sunny enough with all the joy of seeing our lovelies!

Happy days everyone. sunshine

ninathenana Sun 19-Apr-15 07:31:02

Morning all.

Grey with a few patches of blue here in N Kent. Yesterday's wind has gone grin which is good because it made it quiet chilly.

Nothing planned except a bit of housework.

baubles Sun 19-Apr-15 07:31:12

Morning all, it looks like another bright, sunny day here. Still rather chilly though.

kittylester Sun 19-Apr-15 07:37:03

Morning all!

If it's better weather you're after pompa don't bother as its grey and overcast here too! If, however, you are coming for a birthday party, that's a different matter! Enjoy! cupcake

Anyone know what the forecast is for the Rhone Valley next week? I have to pack today and have no idea what to take and will , inevitably take half a suitcase's worth of clothes I won't wear! confused

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

nannotgran Sun 19-Apr-15 08:15:26

North essex weather this morning is bright with little cloud
looking after my two youngest GGS 6&7 and my youngest GD 14 but she looks after herself and on occasions me when I get out of hand enjoy your day

NanaDenise Sun 19-Apr-15 08:20:58

Good morning from the Surrey Hills. Sunny, but chilly this morning. Hopefully warming up later. Have left youngest GDs in bed (17) and am off to church for some peace and quiet.

annsixty Sun 19-Apr-15 08:28:13

Good morning all.
Back to dull again in Stockport.
Brenda your travels are making me very envy I trust it is all as good as it sounds.

Pittcity Sun 19-Apr-15 08:45:21

Grey but bright and cold here in Colchester. Packing a picnic as we are off to watch DS compete in an athletics competition in Ipswich.
Sunglasses, brolly, Factor 15, coat, hat and warm rug needed methinks!

Greyduster Sun 19-Apr-15 08:47:16

Good morning. Grey and cold here in South Yorkshire. I am coming down with a cold and DH has planned a walk up some big hill in the Peak District - really don't feel up for it sad.

Nelliemoser Sun 19-Apr-15 08:59:47

Good morning . Greyduster there is a fun day with the Fire Engines etc from the Museum out on The Moor in Sheffield today. if you need some entertainment. DD is taking my DGS. That should really entertain a two yr old. He really has a thing about being a fireman and rescuing people.

Lona Sun 19-Apr-15 09:25:47

Good morning, it's cloudy and still here.
I think I will be getting summer clothes out and ironing them in anticipation of good weather.
How exciting! [Hmm]

appygran Sun 19-Apr-15 11:02:59

Good morning all. Cold and overcast here in Chester. Just put the heating back on for an hour.

dustyangel Sun 19-Apr-15 11:05:01

Good morning all.
Yes Ann I agree with you. Brenda I'm envy too but am really enjoying travelling round the world vicariously with you.

I sometimes think my posts are boring but as I enjoy hearing from everyone every morning and how your days are going, it's a sunny bright morning here and I'm planning on a lazy day. grin

harrigran Sun 19-Apr-15 11:09:34

Good morning, overcast here in the north east. Visiting GC this afternoon but one has to do a swimming class so we will probably be at the pool again.

loopylou Sun 19-Apr-15 14:47:05

Very belated 'good morning' to everyone
I'm trying to get everything up together for last day at university on Thursday and failing abysmally because of prevaricating wildly..... hmm
Only realised a few hours ago that I'm supposed to have compiled a portfolio - I did start enthusiastically about 3 months ago..... but that enthusiasm didn't last so serves me right damn it.