Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(22 Posts)
12Michael Tue 21-Apr-15 06:45:16

Good Morning Everyone,
Another nice sunny start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

Anne58 Tue 21-Apr-15 06:50:34

Not quite sunny yet in North Devon, but looking promising!

annsixty Tue 21-Apr-15 06:59:01

Good morning all.
Sunny already here in Stockport, it looks like another nice day.
Dentist for DH this morning which of course now means a waiting room experience for me. Hooray for Kindle.

Falconbird Tue 21-Apr-15 07:24:55

Good morning everyone. annsixty - my cousin used to live in St Helen's and loved Stockport. Sunny and bright here in the West Country.

PRINTMISS Tue 21-Apr-15 07:46:00

Good morning to you all, and another lovely morning again here. My husband cataract operation was evidently successful, another couple of days of eye-drops and hopefully all will be well, although he does have macular degeneration in the same eye, and in the other eye, which has had macular treatment, he now has a cataract forming, so we shall no doubt have this all over again soon, but we are on the whole very lucky. I actually managed to persuade him that there is such a thing as public transport - a friend took us to the hospital in his car, but I insisted we travelled home on the bus, which I enjoy. Thank goodness all the connections worked! Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Tue 21-Apr-15 07:57:32

Morning all.

PRINTMISS good news indeed smile

Lovely sunny start here in N Kent. DH has one of his gardening jobs today, so that's me chauffeuring with a trip to Tesco in between.

Brendawymms Tue 21-Apr-15 07:57:45

Good morning all. Stuck for last 30 hours south of the Suez Canal. Due firstly to a convoy system and now due to ship broken down in the canal.
Warm and misty here but air is getting fresher.
Hopefully we will get moving north sometime. Perhaps we can stay here u til 8th May!

daffydil Tue 21-Apr-15 07:58:13

Very pleased to hear that the operation went well printmiss.
Bright but cold here in mid Essex. The forecast is promising so enjoy your day everyone.

loopylou Tue 21-Apr-15 08:08:04

Lovely sunny day here. Just taken very opinionated Jack Russell dog (friend's) for a walk, now hopefully she'll let me get on with some gardening smile without pestering for another walk.
Have a great day everyone

ginny Tue 21-Apr-15 08:34:36

Sunny again here in N. Bucks.

Glad all went well printmiss

Gardening for me today after a short walk with the dogs. They are getting on a bit now so they will enjoy laying in the garden whilst I work.

Pittcity Tue 21-Apr-15 08:35:41

Another dazzling morning in Colchester. I hate having to lower the kitchen blind to block out the sun, but I'd never find the kettle otherwise!

Grannybug Tue 21-Apr-15 09:02:27

Good morning everyone. It's lovely and sunny here in East Northants but there's still a chill in the breeze. I hope you allenjoy today.

kittylester Tue 21-Apr-15 09:07:00

Good morning all!

It's a glorious day in Lyon and I'm sitting on the sundeck keeping in touch! I opted not to do the tour of Lyon this morning and to just relax!

Enjoy your days everyone!sunshine

annsixty Tue 21-Apr-15 09:10:13

No need to rub it in kitty envy

pompa Tue 21-Apr-15 09:15:18

Bright & sunny in Tiptree as well this morning.

Lona Tue 21-Apr-15 09:20:53

Have a great time kitty sunshine

Morning all, it's a lovely sunny day here as ann said, and I'm going to meet my dd at Trentham gardens. She's very low at the moment so I'm on a mission to cheer her up!

PRINTMISS Good news for you both!

annsixty Tue 21-Apr-15 09:24:04

Lona you must report on Trentham Gardens. I last went in " another life".

annodomini Tue 21-Apr-15 09:27:50

I've never been there, Lona. This is just the weather for a garden visit. I hope it has its desired cheering effect on your DD.

Thistledoo Tue 21-Apr-15 09:40:32

Good morning all, it's a beautiful sunny morn here in Inverness, although they say we are to get rain later in the day, it's still a cold wind though. Took car in for mot and service early this morning and walked home along the Caladonian canal, it's so beautiful, especially early in the morning.
Have a nice day everyone.

nannotgran Tue 21-Apr-15 10:06:45

Frost first thing this morning but now its lovely but chilly in north essex Just had my feet and hair down so I now feel great enjoy your day

dustyangel Tue 21-Apr-15 10:23:07

Good morning all. A bit cool and cloudy this morning but the sun is trying to get through the clouds at the moment.

Kitty it sounds very relaxing! have a great time.

PRINTMISS I'm glad things went well for your DH. I always travel by bus in UK and enjoy it. The other day DH and I had to go by bus into Faro and realised we had forgotton how much more you can see from a bus. smile

annodomini Tue 21-Apr-15 10:28:01

According to this report we are heading for a cold snap. Last week the same paper (Indie) was forecasting a three month heatwave. Meanwhile today is a lovely spring day - enjoy it while you can.