Gransnet forums

Chat

SOOP's kindly Kitcheners.

(1000 Posts)
soop Sat 16-May-15 13:33:39

Here we are again...I hope that the kitcheners can find their way without too much hassle.

Soutra Sat 16-May-15 13:36:01

Woo hoo!! A new kitchen already!!brewcupcake and no doubt wine

soop Sat 16-May-15 13:50:25

Soutra and don't forget the most important thing...FRIENDSHIP flowers

annsixty Sat 16-May-15 13:52:21

Oh bella what sad news. I am sure it is what you have been dreading but expecting for some time now. Your family have had enough distress for a lifetime recently. I really hope you are able to make the most of your time together and that your family as a strong rock to cling to. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.flowers

annodomini Sat 16-May-15 14:01:15

Bellasnana flowers for you and your family.

soop Sat 16-May-15 14:02:06

Dearest Bella x

Mishap Sat 16-May-15 14:04:28

Bellasnana - what a difficult time for you all. Thinking of you.

Galen Sat 16-May-15 14:28:36

Bella my thoughts and prayers are with you and your lovely husband. You have my number if there's anything I can do,

janerowena Sat 16-May-15 14:29:52

Oh bella. May his remaining time be as pain and trouble free for all of you, is my wish. I hope your DS makes it back in time.

I love the poem, soop.

Charleygirl Sat 16-May-15 14:44:56

Bella I am so sorry to hear that sad news. I do hope that your son arrives home in time. What a sad, distressing time for you. flowers

soop thank you so much for remembering that we needed a sound proof area for pompa's ukelele. I am hoping that it is a passing fad and he takes up card playing which is a much quieter pastime.

I should bring some of the heat and sunshine from NW London- that + the sea view, fresh coffee and good company, what more can anybody want?

Soutra I read the comments and they were totally unwarranted. Stay here for a cup of coffee and peace and quiet. Rory will make space for you provided that you stroke him.

Tara sunbathed with me when I had lunch outside, mumping and moaning, wanting to help me eat it. Now that I am indoors again, she has retired to bed.

whenim64 Sat 16-May-15 14:45:30

Dear Bellasnana I'm so sorry to hear your news and send heartfelt wishes that you and you husband can make the most of your remaining time together and feel some comfort that you have your family supporting you flowers

pompa Sat 16-May-15 14:48:50

Bella, difficult time for you both, my thoughts will be with you, xxx Pompa

kittylester Sat 16-May-15 14:52:31

So sorry to hear your news Bella and I echo all the good wishes on here! Remember, we are here if you need us. Thank you for telling us. flowers

nightowl Sat 16-May-15 15:08:19

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Bella. I hope you will find some small comfort from knowing how many people are thinking of you and your dear husband, even those who don't 'know' you as well as others do on here.

Sending thoughts to all those with poorly husbands, Soutra, and number, and any others I haven't seen. I hope they will soon be on the road to recovery.

So many sad stories on gransnet recently. Some very strong women as well. Whoever said that growing old isn't for wimps was absolutely right.

dustyangel Sat 16-May-15 15:23:52

soop that poem is probably my favourite. One of the very few I know by heart. Thankyou. smile

Soutra I'm glad your husband is feeling a little better. Come and enjoy a peaceful rest among your friends. flowers wine ( but I wish we had a gin and tonic emoticon. grin)

Dear Bella (((hugs))) and flowers

Mishap Sat 16-May-15 16:45:19

I am just impressed by the sort of wealth that allows for a new kitchen every few months.

annsixty Sat 16-May-15 16:53:22

Oh so am I. Perhaps I could have the old one to refit. Complete with views of course.

Lona Sat 16-May-15 17:02:57

Bella I'm very sad to hear about your beloved husband, I do hope the time you have left together is peaceful and filled with love flowers

soop Sat 16-May-15 17:34:53

I am about to log off until tomorrow. Thank you for your company. Having you lot to share my day with in the peace of our virtual kitchen, is such a pleasure. flowers moon

loopylou Sat 16-May-15 17:37:37

Have a lovely evening soop x

Soutra Sat 16-May-15 17:58:29

Oh Bellasnana with the 'move' to the new kitchen I had totally missed this and my every emotion goes out to you and your family.flowers I too hope the time you have left together will be filled with love and that all the family can be with you to see him and tell him how much they love him.
Am I allowed to say how bl**dy unfair life is sometimes as I write this with tears running down my cheeks for you, for Alie and for all those watching their loved ones suffer. sad

baubles Sat 16-May-15 18:07:34

Bella Thinking of you. flowers

Crafting Sat 16-May-15 20:45:39

Bella I can only join with others in wishing your remaining time together is peaceful. I am so sorry. I do hope your son is there soon to be with you flowers

Purpledaffodil Sat 16-May-15 21:09:52

Just caught up with new kitchen. So sorry to hear your news Bella. What a lot of sadness you have had already.
Soutra. I missed that your Waitrose customer is in hospital again. It sounds like he will be out soon, hopefully? Such a difficult time for you already. flowers

numberplease Sat 16-May-15 22:21:22

No words Bella, just, so, so, sorry.

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion