Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(8 Posts)
12Michael Sun 24-May-15 06:21:57

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright but cloudy with some wind here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

loopylou Sun 24-May-15 06:27:34

Good morning
Rather cloudy here but bright so am hoping for sunshine again today.
Off to DS tomorrow so I'm making a fish pie to take, then must wash my car and do the ironing before visiting parents.

Brendawymms Sun 24-May-15 07:27:00

Good morning all.
A grey start here today and some rain expected this evening. Very little wind though. The agricultural show went very well yesterday, must be a record attendance I would think. I only bought a toffee apple but it was really lovely if expensive.
Decorator comes tomorrow and then it's just the carpet.

PRINTMISS Sun 24-May-15 07:37:28

Good morning to you all, another one of those brightish mornings, which so far each day have not produced a lot of sunshine. It is fine for getting into the garden though. Our daughter might visit today, and we have promised to go to a friend to see if the little dog she is looking after for another friend has settled. Our friend has to visit her husband in hospital after a heart operation, it is all very complicated, and I did warn her when she said she would sit the dog for a few days! Not to worry, that is what friends are for. Enjoy your days.

nannotgran Sun 24-May-15 08:21:44

A bit over cast now in north essex this morning it was much nicer at 6 o'clock trouble is it changes so quick so we good havea really nice day later hopefully.Enjoy your day

Juliette Sun 24-May-15 08:48:06

After a lovely sunny day yesterday it's back to rain again in this corner of N.Staffs.
It's 'Super Dooper Sunday' in the football world today so DH off to support his team this afternoon. I shall do nothing. smile

ninathenana Sun 24-May-15 09:06:39

Morning all.

Dull again here in N Kent.

Well they got yesterday totally wrong ! We spent a wet, windy morning at the garden show despite a forecast of sunny spells and warm temperatures sad
Going to Bluewater with DD today, and as we're inside the flippin sun will probably come out !

hildajenniJ Sun 24-May-15 10:36:03

Good morning everyone.
I am very late up this morning after staying up to watch all of the Eurovision Song Contest. I have the house to myself as my OH is away visiting with SiL and DGSs 1,2 and 3. My DD and GD are having a short break in Edinburgh as a treat. GD is only 8 but has to help with her younger brothers, two of whom have ASDs. SiL is a marine surveyor and works away for two or three months at a time.
Weather in Northumberland is improving with every passing minute. It was raining when I rose, but now the sun is shining, and melting away the clouds.
Have a lovely day everyone.