Good Morning Monday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Mon 25-May-15 07:02:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry but lue sky start here in Brackley this morning,
Mick

nannotgran Mon 25-May-15 07:32:20

Nice bright morning here in north essex
lots to do before new gardener arrives some time this week (I HOPE) last one didn't turn up does that surprise me no

PRINTMISS Mon 25-May-15 07:38:58

Good morning to you all, another brightish morning here, seems to be the trend recently. Daughter & son in law coming today sometime, not sure when, and possibly grand-daughter will be with them, always pleased to see them together. Enjoy your days.

Brendawymms Mon 25-May-15 07:42:47

Good morning all. A bright morning here in East Sussex. Hopefully the Decorator is coming today to paint the new ceiling.
The fridge is full of left over food from a busy weekend and tomorrow is even busier.
Daughter to station to get 07.15 train.
08.30 car to be collected to have recall work done.
11.30 I get train to London for next laser work on my left eye.

For those of us with a bank holiday today, enjoy.

kittylester Mon 25-May-15 08:13:03

Good morning!

It's overcast today in North Leicestershire

I have to make another trip to the garden centre today. How does that happen: I spent a fortune a couple of weeks ago, put the plants in and just discoci more gaps! DH is coming this time - no idea why? grin

hildajenniJ Mon 25-May-15 08:22:17

Good morning everyone.
It is grey and breezy in my part of Northumberland at present. The sun I hoped for yesterday did not appear, and today looks similar. Nowhere to go today, I think I might make some biscuits this morning.

ninathenana Mon 25-May-15 08:30:32

Morning all.

Bright and breezy here in N Kent.
A quiet day for us after busy weekend. That will change at tea-time when DD brings DGSx2 to sleep. Her and DS going to cinema. Am I daft to have a smile on my face thinking of DD &DS spending an evening together?

pompa Mon 25-May-15 08:41:05

Kitty, sort your weather out, we are on our to Leicester in a couple of hours.

daffydil Mon 25-May-15 09:11:21

Brightish here in mid Essex and quite mild.
nannotgran your shingles seems not to be bothering you too much so I hope it is a mild attack and soon clears completely.
Enjoyable Bank Holiday everyone.
Update - sun is now out grin

Stansgran Mon 25-May-15 09:16:26

Overcast with a tinge of blue in Durham .63 outside. Feels colder inside. Begonias to plant.

dustyangel Mon 25-May-15 09:56:59

Good morning all, quite grey and gloomy in this part of the Agarve this morning and a cool 19.6C. Not cold at all but it is so different from last week.
It will get me used to the weather before going to England on Wednesday. smile

sparkygran Mon 25-May-15 10:48:32

Morning everyone dull and overcast here in NI. Having a quiet day in with the tennis after a hectic Eurovision party with the family on Saturday night wink