Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(11 Posts)
12Michael Tue 26-May-15 07:09:53

Good Morning Everyone,
Grey cloud but bright here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

kittylester Tue 26-May-15 07:16:29

Good morning Mick, good morning all!

It's quite bright in North Leicestershire this morning!

Lots of pootling and faffing for me today!

loopylou Tue 26-May-15 07:18:34

Good morning everyone
Grey start here in Wiltshire but hopefully it will brighten up.

PRINTMISS Tue 26-May-15 07:54:44

Good morning all, another 'brightish' (I typed British to start with!) here, these are the norm these days, looking promising, but not happening. Did anyone watch the Test match cricket over the weekend - very exciting finish. Doing teas for bowls this p.m. Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Tue 26-May-15 07:58:42

Morning all.
Blue sky and thin cloud here in N Kent.

kitty I'm very good at pootling and faffing grin

DGC stayed last night. Busy night for nannie as oldest started D & V at about 10pm sad

Brendawymms Tue 26-May-15 08:06:01

Good morning everyone hope the bank holiday went well.
Already been to the station and back to take elder DD to the train.
Now waiting garage to collect the car before I'm off to London myself.
Overcast day here and cool but the birds are singing their little hearts out so all is well.

hildajenniJ Tue 26-May-15 08:25:42

Good morning everyone.
Northumberland this morning is bathed in beautiful sunshine. The dog is lying sunning herself by the window. I am having breakfast. Later I will be doing the washing. As for anything else, we'll see!!

nannotgran Tue 26-May-15 08:30:57

Loverly morning in north essex bright and sunny
DAFFYDILyes you were right I have been so lucky with the shingles took the pills and they worked hope you are ok

Judthepud2 Tue 26-May-15 10:28:27

Oh dear! Just back from visit to DCs and DGCs in Surrey where it was warm and sporadically sunny and have woken to leaden skies and coldness in Co. Down sad

Still pootling and faffing over coffee. Have stripped the bed to wash but have got waylaid by GN wink

annsixty Tue 26-May-15 10:59:58

I know the feeling Jud, when we have visited family living in W Sussex we sit in the garden and eat out and then come home to Stockport and put jumpers on again.Today dullish and not very warm, and a belated Good Morning to all.

dustyangel Tue 26-May-15 14:22:37

It's warm and sunny here which is lovely for getting last minute washing dry but not so good for me packing to go to UK (Surrey) tomorrow. I always find it hard to get my head round English summer clothes when I'm in suntop and shorts.
I'll bring my umbrella and so guarantee you all a dry couple of weeks. grin sunshine