Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Tue 30-Jun-15 06:48:41

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another sunny morning this morning in Brackley.
Mick

Dingbat Tue 30-Jun-15 07:20:05

Good Morning

It another beautiful morning in London

Just watch the Squirrels in my garden fighting over the nuts with the birds

It is so peaceful at this time in the morning.

Pittcity Tue 30-Jun-15 07:37:22

Good morning from a sunny and very warm Colchester. Humid overnight and hayfever as bad as ever.
Off to the hairdresser this morning, a bit of shopping and home to cool down as it's due to reach 28 here today.

PRINTMISS Tue 30-Jun-15 07:38:15

Good morning to you all from a lovely morning on the south east coast. Another hot day forecast, so pottering is the order of the day. Enjoy your days.

Brendawymms Tue 30-Jun-15 08:06:15

Good morning everyone. Hay fever alive and running today!
It's a beautiful warm day here in East Sussex and due to be very hot later.

daffydil Tue 30-Jun-15 08:20:40

Lovely start here in Chelmsford Must get a few jobs done this morning partly before it gets too hot and partly so I can watch M urray this afternoon though he will probably not play til later
Whatever you are doing enjoy your day

hildajenniJ Tue 30-Jun-15 08:53:35

Good morning everyone.
Cloudy warm start in Northumberland, but getting better all the time. The sun is breaking through the clouds, and the dog has gone to bask in a patch of sunshine on the carpet. Hope to get bedding laundered and out on the line. Better get cracking.

Nelliemoser Tue 30-Jun-15 08:53:38

Good morning. Very sunny and warm in Cheshire. I needed my sunglasses to sit on the bench in the garden eating my breakfast. Now it's about time I got out of my dressing gown and got dressed.

nannotgran Tue 30-Jun-15 08:54:19

Lovely morning in north essex and its going to get really hot later
dog is being groomed this morning then a visit to the doctors
have a nice day

nannotgran Tue 30-Jun-15 08:55:02

Me not the dog

kittylester Tue 30-Jun-15 09:06:38

Good morning all.

Fabulous day already in North Leicestershire. sunshine I have to wait in for a man to come and change the gas meter and another to do something clever with the window fitting in the playroom to stop a howling gale coming through and down the back stairs. Then, I have my first bit of Library training.

I've just had an enjoyable time watching blue tits and goldfinches fighting over the bird feeders. The noise was horrendous!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

annodomini Tue 30-Jun-15 09:28:42

Sat on the back doorstep to eat my breakfast and catch some Vit D before putting on the sunscreen. Got a bit too hot! Unbelievable!

NanaDenise Tue 30-Jun-15 09:34:22

Lovely morning in the Surrey Hills. Now I am in the office catching up on the jobs I should have done yesterday. I went out with DD1 and GD3 for shopping and coffee instead. smile

dustyangel Tue 30-Jun-15 15:12:48

Afternoon all. Glad you are all enjoying the sunshine. sunshine

It's much better here today, about 28°but pleasantly breezy with it. The windows open instead of closed against the heat. Washing blowing on the line, lunch outside and a glass of wine just because it's so pleasant.smile