Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(9 Posts)
12Michael Tue 07-Jul-15 06:47:18

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a light wind with some rain at the moment here in Brackley.
Mick

nannotgran Tue 07-Jul-15 07:05:58

Its a really nice morning in north essex just a few light clouds.PLEASE stay like it as I am going to a garden party
enjoy your day

hildajenniJ Tue 07-Jul-15 07:15:18

Good morning everyone.
We have grey skies at the moment but the weather forecast says no rain. I am all ready for my adventure at the hospital. Wish me luck. See you all later with an update.

annsixty Tue 07-Jul-15 07:20:58

Good morning all. Yes I wish you luck hilda good vibes winging.

kittylester Tue 07-Jul-15 07:34:18

Good morning from north Leicestershire.

We have light drizzle this morning with a slight breeze and a it's a little chilly.

I have yet another library training course today and lots of tidying up to do!

Thinking of everyone with medical appointments today.

Nanato5 Tue 07-Jul-15 07:57:38

Good morning to all.
Grey sky and rain due at 10.00 according to the Met office, who are never wrong, here on the High Weald.
Hope hospital appointment goes ok.

Pittcity Tue 07-Jul-15 08:12:44

Overcast here in Colchester. Rain due sometime today. Hope it is today and not tomorrow when we have an outdoor Gransnet meet up in the park planned!

Remembering 7/7 today, the memory of which will always be with me.

ninathenana Tue 07-Jul-15 09:07:11

Morning all.
Grey and breezy here in N Kent. They said it would be raining all morning. Unusual for them to be wrong isn't it Nanato5 grin
Good luck and good vibes to all those that need it today.

sally345 Tue 07-Jul-15 20:14:26

Good morning everyone it's a bit late in the day to say good morning but just found your thread and thought I'd pop in and say hello. Not been a bad day here in Torbay south Devon bit overcast and dull but at least the rain has held off not so humid either.
Good health and big hugs from me to everyone have a lovely evening . Speak soon byeeee smile