Gransnet forums

Chat

What does the fox say?

(10 Posts)
rosesarered Tue 28-Jul-15 11:00:08

We had a thread a short while ago about 'ear worms' you know, those songs that once in your head refuse to go away?Well, I have a humdinger of an ear worm in the catchy shape of ' what does the fox say' after a weekend of grandson playing it nonstop from YouTube, in fact there is even a good pastiche of it from Annoying Orange ( don't ask!) called 'what does the sock say'.You have to hear this foxy song just once mind you, and it will be in your head for a week.grin Go on, I dare you.

MiniMouse Tue 28-Jul-15 11:03:29

No chance grin

Ana Tue 28-Jul-15 11:12:01

Nooooo! I've only just managed to stop 'Roses are Red my love' playing in my head every time I see your username, roses! grin

rosesarered Tue 28-Jul-15 11:14:27

grin well, maybe you will prefer the foxy song then?It's a good video with the song.

rosesarered Tue 28-Jul-15 11:15:37

I need another song now, to get that one out!

Ana Tue 28-Jul-15 11:19:50

Stop trying to tempt us roses!

merlotgran Tue 28-Jul-15 11:29:18

No chance! I fell into the trap of opening a link to 'I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas' that my niece sent me last year.

Couldn't get the dratted thing out of my head for weeks!!

felice Tue 28-Jul-15 13:29:17

Blast, now got Who let the Dogs out,,, rolling around in my head, just read an hunt post on FB.

rosesarered Tue 28-Jul-15 15:25:33

Drat and double drat, I had hoped that by sharing my pain this song would gradually fade, however it is now down to only four mins out of every five.
You know you want to hear it...... It's by Ylvis, you will love it!

AshTree Tue 28-Jul-15 15:44:44

Oh well I don't suppose it can be worse than Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, played by a soft toy every time DGD has her nappy changed grin