Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Wed 29-Jul-15 06:47:43

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but not so windy start this morning in Brackley , ESG today in Cardiac at Horton in Banbury.
Mick

Sewsilver Wed 29-Jul-15 06:51:43

Good morning Mick and everyone, it's slightly less wet ,here in the Peak District ,than it was yesterday. I hope your tests go well.

ffinnochio Wed 29-Jul-15 06:57:55

Bonjour Mick and all,

Big smile. It rained all afternoon yesterday and is considerably cooler. A clear, fresh day ahead.

Hope all is well for you today, Mick.

thatbags Wed 29-Jul-15 06:58:34

Morning folks! It is not raining! The plan for today, thus far, is to cut some long grass and check on my Devil's-bit Scabious. Scything will be rewarded with chocolate cake, gooseberry ice-cream, and tea.

Nelliemoser Wed 29-Jul-15 07:14:05

Good Morning. It seems to have stopped P***ing down here. There was really heavy rain last evening and at about 5am which woke me up.

I dont like waking up that early. I am tired before I even start today?

nannotgran Wed 29-Jul-15 07:23:10

Bright and sunny but very chilly here in north essex BUT NO RAIN
good luck today mick
enjoy your day every one

kittylester Wed 29-Jul-15 07:26:49

Good morning all! Hope all goes well today Mick.

It's pickling down this morning in my bit of the East Midlands and it's my first day of being a volunteer library assistant so I'd prefer not to arrive looking like a drowned rat! sad

I woke up at 4am, nellie and feel your pain!

Enjoy your days everyone!

annodomini Wed 29-Jul-15 07:40:31

Good morning. It's not raining, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Dentist this morning and then haircut.

Lona Wed 29-Jul-15 07:45:26

Morning all!
Torrential rain woke me twice last night so you must have slept well anno!

Hope things go well Mick

ninathenana Wed 29-Jul-15 07:50:24

Morning all.
sunshine smile here in N Kent but none too warm.

All the best Mick.

loopylou Wed 29-Jul-15 07:59:01

Good morning everyone sunshine
It's marginally brighter here in Wiltshire but definitely nothing like summer.....
It's all getting a bit depressing really isn't it? The garden's been battered to bits and the slugs are out with a vengeance hmm

Fingers crossed Mick, hope tests go well.

NfkDumpling Wed 29-Jul-15 08:21:22

Morning All.

Sunny spells here this morning.

Good luck with the ECG Mick.

DH is prowling the conservatory with a fly swat. I foolishly put a crab cart (in a polly bag) in the pedal bin. We obviously didn't find all the maggots!

daffydil Wed 29-Jul-15 08:22:52

Good morning all.
Promising start to the day here in mid Essex - bright and a bit breezy. If we had any rain overnight I wasn't aware of it.
DD2 and DSIL calling this morning. DD and I are off to do a bit of shopping leaving the men to put the world to rights.grin

Pittcity Wed 29-Jul-15 08:25:43

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Looks like another dry breezy day like yesterday.
Looking after DGS2 for the first time this morning, only for an hour but I do love baby cuddles!

Nanato5 Wed 29-Jul-15 08:46:26

Good morning from the High Weald.
Sunny and calm morning but not warm. Gardener at work and next door neighbours are moving today. Hope new neighbours are quiet!

hildajenniJ Wed 29-Jul-15 08:58:10

Good morning everyone.
No rain here either. Today we are planning on taking the DGC to Talkin Tarn for a picnic, taking advantage of the dry (hopefully) weather. It might be rather muddy, but everyone will wash!
Have a lovely day all.
Good luck with your procedure Mick.

baubles Wed 29-Jul-15 09:43:17

Good morning Mick, morning all. Miracle of miracles, it isn't actually raining at the moment and the sun is peeping through the clouds.

I'm hopping on the train to Glasgow to have lunch with a friend.

Hope all goes we today Mick.

dustyangel Wed 29-Jul-15 12:10:47

Good morning every one, ffinnochio smile I'm glad it's cooler for you and pleased for those of you without rain today.

I'd swop with anyone this morning. It's very hot and we've got builders on the roof thumping and crashing and creating cement dust that is getting everywhere. We have decided to go out for lunch. grin

sunshine