Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Thu 30-Jul-15 06:50:54

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright but grey here in Brackley this morning , still jacket weather for me when out, that test was an heart echo scan yesterday seems as though I was normal.
Mick

thatbags Thu 30-Jul-15 07:30:41

Morning Mick and everyone. Glad your echo scan was non-worrying.

Sunshine here! woohoo! When I've got over scything stiffness from yesterday I'll be out with the strimmer today.

whitewave Thu 30-Jul-15 07:40:22

Morning Mike. Pleased to hear all is going well.

Sunny but extremely parky in Brighton. Dog's picnic today, so must get my act together re food etc!

daffydil Thu 30-Jul-15 07:45:07

Good morning Mick a d everyone. So glad you had reassuring news yesterday.
Promising start to the day here in mid Essex, bright and not much wind. Delivery from Sainsbury's this p.m. Deep joy. hmm

NfkDumpling Thu 30-Jul-15 07:47:01

Morning All

It's nice to be normal Mick, so I'm told! Good news!

Grey here today. Off to our local club sailing regatta. We may spend the night on our little boat - depending how chilly it is!

Pittcity Thu 30-Jul-15 07:55:32

Good morning from a bright Colchester. Less windy than of late and no rain forecast until teatime.
Downloading Windows 10 at the moment.
Good news Mick.

nannotgran Thu 30-Jul-15 08:06:50

Lovely morning here in north essex no wind
good news Mick
enjoy your day

SloeGinny Thu 30-Jul-15 08:08:45

Morning all,

Great news about your echo Mick.

Gray and cold here, so I'm having a lie-in after a long, tiring (and wifi less) day yesterday. It was an interesting course, started early but then finished an hour late, putting us right into the rush hour traffic round Birmingham, so with the addition of roadworks, it was a much longer journey home than planned. The lady giving the course had earlier boasted about not being a clock watcher, I wish she had been! angry

ninathenana Thu 30-Jul-15 08:38:20

Morning all.
Wall to wall blue skies here smile it is T-shirt weather but only just.
Weekend is supposed to be warmer hmm

baubles Thu 30-Jul-15 09:04:03

Morning all. Glad to hear the test went well Mick.

It's bright but cool here. This will be a meandering day, pottering from house to garden doing little tasks.

granjura Thu 30-Jul-15 09:13:15

Great news for you Mick. Woke up to autumn today! After the really hot dry weather and the storms and downpours in the last few days- it was all misty out there as I opened the shutters- could just see the top of the mountains opposite in a pocket of blue. It has burnt itself out and it is a glorious day up here in t'mountains- but much cooler than of late- and as ssaid, feel autumnal.

NanaDenise Thu 30-Jul-15 09:19:38

Bright and breezy in the Surrey Hills, washing on the line and now for the year end paperwork. VAT done and dusted.

It's always uplifting to hear good news Mick. smile

hildajenniJ Thu 30-Jul-15 10:59:22

Good morning everyone.
Today in Northumberland the weather is dry. Just as well really as we had an issue with DGS waking up his siblings by throwing water over them. Bedding currently on the washing line drying!! Hope it stays dry as we have plans to go to a craft fair later.
Have a lovely day all.

dustyangel Thu 30-Jul-15 11:48:34

Morning all, still hot but there's more moisture in the air so it's feeling fresher.

Glad your scan resulted in good news Mick.

Bet that was fun at early o'clock Hilda. grin

sally345 Thu 30-Jul-15 13:06:46

Good morning mike and everyone.

Weather looking up today with blue sky's and not much wind sun trying to come through.

Glad all went well with your scan mike and here's to good health for you .

Have a good day everyone. Rest day for me so will read a good book and play some relaxation music today. Much love to everyone byeeeeee smile

KatyK Thu 30-Jul-15 13:15:55

Sun has appeared in Birmingham. Off to afternoon tea with DD, DGD and my two sisters smile

annodomini Thu 30-Jul-15 13:34:42

Good afternoon all. It's bright here in Cheshire, but those big dark clouds never move far off.