Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Tue 04-Aug-15 07:02:20

Good Morning Everyone,
Its blue sky with cloud here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

ninathenana Tue 04-Aug-15 07:08:31

Morning Mick, morning everyone.
Been up since 6.30. The day doesn't begin until Mick has posted grin
A bright morning here, I think it will be a repeat of yesterday. Sunny periods but some iffy looking cloud at times.

whitewave Tue 04-Aug-15 07:12:52

Morning Mick

Blue sky but fresher this morning. At least better than yesterday which was unremitting gloom.

Not sure what we shall be doing with the grandson.

NfkDumpling Tue 04-Aug-15 07:17:14

Morning All

Bright and sunny here again today with a (disturbingly autumnal) breeze. I hope it lasts.

My two little lodgers (the dogs) got me up well before five insisting they needed to go out for a wee. I then went back to bed until a more civilised hour. I shall have my revenge - they're booked in for a trim this morning!

Happy Tuesday Everyone sunshine

thatbags Tue 04-Aug-15 07:26:10

Morning, folks! Heavy rain and strong winds. Just as well I've still got a room to sort out for the GSs cos not a lot will get done outside today.

PRINTMISS Tue 04-Aug-15 08:09:50

Good morning to you all, we too have an autumnal rather heavy breeze, but the sun is really warm, and I think it would be quite sticky if we did not have the breeze, great for getting the washing dry. Decorator coming again today to do the two other rooms, so we have to put the living room to rights now. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Tue 04-Aug-15 08:11:04

Good morning from a sunny Colchester. Blue sky and breezy. Another lovely day. Looked like we were going to get a storm yesterday evening but nothing came of the dark clouds, so the hose may have come out later.

Anne58 Tue 04-Aug-15 08:21:23

Good morning all, can't decide what it's doing here, obviously been raining earlier, quite a stiff breeze but the odd patch of sunshine!

Makes deciding what to wear rather difficult!

nannotgran Tue 04-Aug-15 08:33:15

Another lovely morning in north essex and we didnt get the storm last night
Second washing machine coming to day fingers crossed this one doesn't blow up as well
enjoy your day

Lona Tue 04-Aug-15 08:34:19

Morning all!
It's very windy and slightly cooler here, no sunshine so far. I'm having my hair trimmed later but I'm a bit nervous because when I say "Don't cut it short" she seems to hear something totally different!
shock

annsixty Tue 04-Aug-15 08:58:15

Good morning all.
Just a few miles from Lona we have no wind not even a breeze but much cooler than yesterday. It was so humid I had no energy by lunchtime.
I will also be getting bedrooms sorted for family arriving tomorrow and staying until Saturday so the cooler weather is fine for me.

baubles Tue 04-Aug-15 09:31:23

Good morning all. It seems that we have skipped two months and gone straight to October, cold wet, windy, and pretty darn miserable.

Working today so thankfully have no need to be outside for long.

NanaDenise Tue 04-Aug-15 09:38:14

Big black cloud just appeared in the Surrey Hills, but blue sky still in sight. Let's hope that blue prevails.