Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(20 Posts)
12Michael Wed 07-Oct-15 06:56:16

Good Morning Everyone,
Its raining say no more here in Brackley with the season changing as well, be nice to have short dry spell.
Mick

kittylester Wed 07-Oct-15 07:03:45

Good morning Mick, morning all!

It's wet and grey in North Leicestershire which is no surprise as it's my day for the school run. sad The carpet man is coming back to do the rest of the rooms so I think I will be stuck in the kitchen out of the way!

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

whitewave Wed 07-Oct-15 07:03:56

Dull and damp on South Downs.

Off to London for the day. This old republican is to have a look at the Queens, princess Margaret and Diana's clotheshmm.grin

NfkDumpling Wed 07-Oct-15 07:32:31

Morning All

A damp start here today. I'm off to Blickling to do my stint standing in a darkened room and chatting to nice people. Love it! Have to get there early to sort our my costume for the weekends before C*******s when I shall be prancing around as a Victorian maid! Seems a long way off, but there's a lot of preparation.

Happy Wednesday Everybody.

Pittcity Wed 07-Oct-15 07:37:05

A humid feel to the morning here in Colchester. We have had the odd light shower rather than the forecast deluges so far this week. Probably more of the same today.
DD2 and DGS2 are visiting today. He is 6 months old and already crawling and pulling himself up on the furniture. Didn't think I'd have to be moving the breakables and barring the cupboards again so soon!

Bellasnana Wed 07-Oct-15 07:37:51

Raining in Malta but still as hot as Hades which makes picking an outfit somewhat tricky smile

Hope you enjoy you day in London whitewave - would love to go and look at the Royal clothes.

I'm taking an elderly lady friend out for coffee. She also mentioned wanting to visit a garden centre, but will have to see how the weather is. At present it is torrential and I don't even want to get out of bed grin

Hope you all have a good day.

loopylou Wed 07-Oct-15 07:53:49

Morning all, singular lack of sunshine in Wiltshire, just rather soggy underfoot.

I've lost a huge filling out of a molar so need to phone dentist- getting an appointment is harder than seeing my GP sad

Have a lovely day everyone.

nannotgran Wed 07-Oct-15 07:58:19

Grey skies in north essex this morning but I think the sun is behind them I hope as I'm off to Woodbridge this afternoon
whitewavehave a nice day lucky you

hildajenniJ Wed 07-Oct-15 08:11:08

Good morning everyone.
It is raining in Tynedale! The rain during the night woke me up, hammering on the Velux windows in the bedroom. DH and I very much disturbed! Looks set in for the daysad. More ironing to do so I have an indoor occupation. smile
Have a lovely day all.

ninathenana Wed 07-Oct-15 08:28:59

Morning all
Grey, dry, very still and mild in N Kent.
Enough said.

daffydil Wed 07-Oct-15 08:46:23

Morning all
Dull and mild here in mid Essex. Lots of niggling jobs to do around the house and I don't feel like doing them. The thing is NOT to start reading the threads on Gransnet or before you know where you are it is coffee time.
Have a good day.

Indinana Wed 07-Oct-15 08:56:25

Morning all
A (hopefully) promising start to the day - dry, blue sky, sunny. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
DD has a dentist appointment this morning, so I will be looking after baby GD while DH takes her there (it's about 6 miles away and she doesn't drive).
Good luck with your dentist Loopy, hope you're not in any pain sad.
Have a good Wednesday everyone smile

Nelliemoser Wed 07-Oct-15 09:00:50

Good morning all.
Very grey in Cheshire still wet but not bucketing down as it was in the night.
I do feel a bit better than I did yesterday though. Very strange things some of these bugs. No real symptoms but I was feeling tired and "one degree under".

PRINTMISS Wed 07-Oct-15 09:19:03

Good morning to you all - a not too sure look to the weather, but the washing is on, so hopefully it will turn out fine. A really bad night's sleep last night which means I shall be in a bad temper most of the day, must try to do better. Enjoy your days.

ginny Wed 07-Oct-15 09:28:20

Good Morning.

N. Bucks is dull and damp this morning.

Making soup and bread this morning and off to craft club this afternoon. Will be watching GBBO this evening.

By the way , I love reading what everyone is up to each day.

annodomini Wed 07-Oct-15 09:36:13

Good moring all. Very dreich today. Nellie, I hope you are feeling better now. smile

annsixty Wed 07-Oct-15 09:44:00

Good morning all.
As anno has said wet and dull in our part of the world.
We had our flu jabs yesterday and I am booked in for the shingles one next week.Shopped while we were out so apart from cooking I have little to do today, I think a couple of hours with my best friend,my kindle, will be enjoyed.

Oldgreymare Wed 07-Oct-15 10:12:05

Good morning from Somerset, lots of washing in so I do hope the 'clearing-up' forecast was correct. Final day of a 'good sort-out' in the kitchen..... why oh why do I accumulate so many piles?

Lona Wed 07-Oct-15 10:57:54

Good morning from soggy Cheshire.
After a very disturbed night (milk floats, rain, more clanking of milk bottles, more rain, noisy cars!) I turned off the alarm and consigned the impending exercise class to the bin!
Still in pjs on the sofa.
I think it's called CBA syndrome!
grin

harrigran Wed 07-Oct-15 11:09:22

Good morning, torrential rain here since 5am. I can't remember the last time I saw rain this heavy. Need to shop but I am going to see if the rain eases, I am not going to get soaked even for my sister's birthday.