Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(11 Posts)
12Michael Tue 01-Dec-15 07:08:26

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looks dry but the ground looks damp outside my window this morning in Brackley.
Mick

loopylou Tue 01-Dec-15 07:15:53

Good morning Mick
Rabbits & hares for December 1st!
It's wet (again!) in thank goodness it's not so windy Wiltshire, but really not moaning because it's still mild and I hate the cold smile.

kittylester Tue 01-Dec-15 07:20:07

Good morning from north Leicestershire. It's still dark outside but the cat is soggy so I imagine we have had rain!

NfkDumpling Tue 01-Dec-15 07:50:40

Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!

Morning All

Another wet, soggy, grey day! At least it's not raining at the moment, but ....

DH is off to his NT garden this morning - greenhouse work methinks. Not sure what I shall do - the days all mine!

Have a happy and dry Tuesday Everyone.

Pittcity Tue 01-Dec-15 07:59:31

Good morning from a dark damp December in Colchester. Wind has dropped and we are expecting 14 degrees today.
I am still giggling after watching a youngster run around the BBC Breakfast sofa shouting and laughing causing much hilarity!

hildajenniJ Tue 01-Dec-15 08:01:49

Good morning everyone.
It's wet and miserable in Tynedale. Not much planned for today. Getting ready for a short break in Harrogate for the Country Living Christmas Fair. Enjoyed it last year,so we are going again. We are staying overnight this time.
Have a good day, whatever the weather.

cornergran Tue 01-Dec-15 08:03:49

Morning All. Grey but dry in soggy Somerset. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

whitewave Tue 01-Dec-15 08:03:53

Morning! Really mild on South Downs and less windy. Got blown to kingdom come yesterday when planting the rose.

First day of winter and the run down to Christmas. Must start Shopping etc. Today I will write cards and make lists. Also get out Christmas crockery and table mats etc. Use them until twelve night.

ninathenana Tue 01-Dec-15 08:19:33

Morning all.
We too have a dank, dark morning in N Kent only good thing is the wind has dropped.
Time to get the advent calendar out.

annsixty Tue 01-Dec-15 08:26:07

Good morning all.
December already, I was out late,for me, last evening, 8 o'clock!! And couldn't quite believe how many houses had lights and trees decorated already. I had another injection in my eye and it is completely bloodshot this morning, I need dark glasses on.

daffydil Tue 01-Dec-15 09:05:04

Good morning everyone.
Dull damp and mild in Chelmsford too. Routine hospital appointment this p.m hmm, hope there is not too much hanging about. Bit of on line shopping and visit from electrician to price a few jobs that need sorting.
annsixty I do hope you don't have too much discomfort with your eye today, It must be quite an uncomfortable procedure. Pamper yourself brew cupcake