Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Tue 09-Feb-16 06:46:38

Good Morning Everyone,
its windy but its dry here in Brackley this morning for a change.
Mick

Nana3 Tue 09-Feb-16 06:56:18

Dry here in Lancashire too.
Visiting Mum in care home this morning.
Hope everyone has a good day.

kittylester Tue 09-Feb-16 07:12:08

Good morning!!

It's quite quiet here in North Leicestershire this morning.

I'm having my colours done today - what the heck do I wear?confused

I went to visit my Mum yesterday Nana3 and apparently her daughter lives in the same village as me!

cornergran Tue 09-Feb-16 07:29:36

Morning All. Much quieter this morning in our corner of Somerset. Off to visit a very ill friend today then home via family. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

Pittcity Tue 09-Feb-16 07:54:26

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. The wind has passed and the rain is due with temperatures on the way down.
Going to get hair cut today and buy a new bathroom pull light switch as I had to get washed in the dark this morning.
Don't wear your favourite thing kitty in case it is wrong!

annsixty Tue 09-Feb-16 08:14:36

Good morning all.
Dry and quiet here in Stockport.
I have a rare treat of lunch out and my son is 46 today. Where does the time go?

ninathenana Tue 09-Feb-16 08:19:07

Morning all.
Dull and very still In N Kent.
Got to pop out for a few food bits but nothing else planned.

hildajenniJ Tue 09-Feb-16 08:19:36

Good morning everyone.
In Tynedale this morning we have light rain and light winds. I have done my three hours at work and now I am going to try and sleep. I had about an hour all night! I have no idea why. ?moon

Badenkate Tue 09-Feb-16 08:24:32

Sun shining here in North Shropshire. DH wants to go to Horseshoe Pass near Llangollen today. Weather forecast? Snow showers ?

Indinana Tue 09-Feb-16 09:29:08

Morning all,
A bright and sunny start today in Devon. Wonder how long it'll last hmm. Nothing much planned for today apart from collecting DGS1 from school this afternoon as his M will be at her DGM's funeral and our DS is away (due home later today). Thankfully DGS2 is at nursery all day today - we love him to bits but he is a two and half year old whirlwind smile.
Have a good Tuesday folks.

nannotgran Tue 09-Feb-16 09:35:00

Not that great this morning wearther wise grey skies and its very stilla little bit earie after the high winds of yesterday
enjoy your day

annodomini Tue 09-Feb-16 09:47:07

Good morning. It's quite bright here in North Cheshire and there's just a gentle breeze.

WilmaKnickersfit Tue 09-Feb-16 09:53:32

Good morning from a calm and quiet Warwickshire. I do believe the sun is trying to come out. Going to see Spotlight at the pictures tonight with DH. Can't remember the last time just the two of us went to the pictures. Bit like a date. grin

Nelliemoser Tue 09-Feb-16 10:10:48

As anno said bright but cold in Cheshire.

jaymor Tue 09-Feb-16 14:18:31

Good morning Well afternon now from Ipswich, its been a lovely day but Ive been houseworking so not made the best of it, Kittylester thats a co-incidence lol xx