Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Sun 14-Feb-16 06:46:05

Good Morning Everyone,
Its just twilight but dry at the moment but also must be cold outside, happy valentine.
Mick

Pippa000 Sun 14-Feb-16 07:30:48

Sunny and warming up nicely here in Cyprus, off for a Valentines Lunch later with lots of friends. Have a lovely day all you lovers out there flowers wine

kittylester Sun 14-Feb-16 07:41:37

Good morning all.

It's quite bright in North Leicestershire but we have also had a couple of sharp showers already.

Lunch for DD1 and family, entertaining 2DGC until their parents arrive and fitting in a visit to mum.

Enjoy St Valentine's Day everyone! sunshine

Elrel Sun 14-Feb-16 07:57:14

Getting brighter in North London. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! ??. ? ?

Pittcity Sun 14-Feb-16 08:06:08

Good morning from Colchester. Really cold and wet all day yesterday but seems to be brightening this morning.
DH is coming home from his fishing weekend to cook a roast dinner. That's enough Valentine's Day celebration for us ?

nannotgran Sun 14-Feb-16 08:06:41

Grey raining and windy in north essex this morning
ggchildren 2 staying to day so mum can enjoy valentines day
Enjoy your day

Alea Sun 14-Feb-16 08:21:07

Good morning and happy Valentine's Day. ❤️ ?

Greyduster Sun 14-Feb-16 08:37:44

Good morning Michael and all GN's. The sun is shining here in South Yorkshire and my Valentine has just brought me coffee and biscuits in bed! Have a happy day folks.

NanaandGrampy Sun 14-Feb-16 08:45:21

Morning !

Happy Valentines Day from a bright dry Essex.

Will see all my little people today who will tell me about the mystery valentine's cards that appeared under their bedroom doors !! Who could have arranged that smile

loopylou Sun 14-Feb-16 08:50:37

Good morning everyone ☀️
No, it's not sunny in Wiltshire but it is dry and chilly and I need to wash the car and generally clean it out, not my favourite job!

Elrel Sun 14-Feb-16 08:53:11

Sunny now in London - I'm off!!

cornergran Sun 14-Feb-16 09:37:12

Morning All. Bright-ish and dry in our corner of Somerset. Trying to ignore a sore throat while DH sneezes. Both feel miserable so a quiet day ahead. Hope Sunday is kind to you.

ninathenana Sun 14-Feb-16 09:39:21

Morning all
It is still morning, isn't it?
Dull and damp in N Kent, it's stopped raining, for now anyway.
I received my Valentines flowers? yesterday ?

Stansgran Sun 14-Feb-16 10:04:32

We've had snow already today but the sun is out now.

harrigran Sun 14-Feb-16 10:17:03

Good morning, it is bright and sunny but cold.
DS and several of his neighbours had a lightning strike yesterday, two neighbours were injured, thankfully DS and family are unhurt. The damage was confined to all electronic equipment such as heating controls, TVs, computers, Hi Fi and sadly the computer controlled equipment in his observatory. It was snowing at the time and it was one isolated strike.

hildajenniJ Sun 14-Feb-16 10:20:19

Good morning everyone.
It's bright and sunshine in the Tyne Valley with a covering of snow, frozen by overnight frost. Brr, it's cold out there!