Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Thu 26-May-16 06:42:11

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry and looks like we had a shower of rain overnight, but the wind has dropped here in Brackley.
Mick

whitewave Thu 26-May-16 07:00:06

Morning Mick

Sunny and already warmer than yesterday.

Giving the conservatory a good spring clean as we are having new seating delivered tomorrow.

Then hopefully sitting in the Sun in the garden with a book.

kittylester Thu 26-May-16 07:28:58

Good mornng from the Suffolk Coast.

It is quite bright here this morning which is a shame as we go home today! We've had a lovely rest and are ready to reenter the fray!grin

Enjoy your Thursdays everyone. sunshine

Nelliemoser Thu 26-May-16 07:59:05

Good Morning all. I hope it brightens up a bit here in Cheshire.

Nana3 Thu 26-May-16 08:33:42

Good morning everyone.
Raining in Lancashire but forecast is brighter for tomorrow. Housework then visiting Mum so don't mind the rain today.
Hope you all enjoy your Thursday.

cornergran Thu 26-May-16 08:33:45

Morning All. Bright sunny, if chilly, start in our corner of Somerset. Seeing family today, should be fun. Hope Thursday is kind to you.

millymouge Thu 26-May-16 08:34:06

Good morning from Essex. Cloudy and overcast and not very warm. Off to get DH some new shoes today. Have a good day everyone.

Greyduster Thu 26-May-16 08:46:16

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Dull and cold here again, but dry at least. Hope it will warm up soon! Nothing much planned for today, but we will probably go to the garden centre and then get some lunch somewhere. Have a good day folks.

Babs1952 Thu 26-May-16 08:55:50

Good morning all beautiful weather here in Devon. I am waiting to see the dentist for a 45 minute appointment! Having a crown fitted?
Have a good Thursday everyone.

hildajenniJ Thu 26-May-16 09:07:12

Good morning everyone.
It's raining in the Tyne Valley. I am sure that it has rained all night too. The Chelsea Flower Show was wonderful. Getting to see the show gardens close up was a struggle. They do pack the people in! DH is going to vusit the GC tomorrow, so I'll have the house to myself for the weekend. Ooh, what shall I do?

loopylou Thu 26-May-16 09:37:11

'Morning all from windy Wiltshire ?
It's cloudy, chilly and not as warm as the weather forecast said so am not a happy bunny ?
No excuse for not getting on with the housework is it?

Teetime Thu 26-May-16 10:52:50

Morning all I am on holiday on Lake Garda at the moment so not many postings from me as I find it easier on the lap top than this tablet. I am missing the Gransnet chat and lots of the threads are now very large so hard to catch up with. Anyhow back at the weekend so I will bring some of this lovely sunny weather with me.