Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(20 Posts)
12Michael Sun 29-May-16 06:39:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey here with some wind at present here in Brackley this morning , washing in the laundrette , and breakfast shortly.
Mick

kittylester Sun 29-May-16 07:54:30

Morning Mick, morning all!

It's overcast here too but the forecast is for sun. A little gardening and a visit to mum fir me, then DH is going to cook a chicken and veg in the barbecue.

Enjoy your Sundays everyone! sunshine

ninathenana Sun 29-May-16 07:56:59

Morning Mick and everyone.
Everyone seems to be having a lay in smile
It's another dull start here in N. Kent. We bought far to many plants at the show yesterday. They won't get put in till tomorrow though as H has a shed to put up on the allotment today

12Michael Sun 29-May-16 08:15:56

2 hours later and the sun has come out here this morning , still windy but nice and cool.
Mick

dramatictessa Sun 29-May-16 08:17:39

It's supposed to be bright sunshine here, but it's grey. Never mind, at least it's not raining.

Greyduster Sun 29-May-16 08:18:56

Good morning, Michael and everyone. I have just been informed by DH waving his phone around that it is 51 degrees outside. It is grey, but I hope it is going to brighten up later. Himself wants to go to a car boot sale this morning but apart from that nothing much planned. Enjoy your Sunday whatever you're doing!

PRINTMISS Sun 29-May-16 08:34:55

Good morning to you all, we have hazey sun here, as we did all day yesterday, with a slight breeze. MUST get out in the garden today, although I ache after yesterday's bowls competition (which I won! Not sure I am pleased about that, have to go on to the next round now). Enjoy your days.

mumofmadboys Sun 29-May-16 08:38:11

Bright and sunny in Cumbria! Hurray!

Newquay Sun 29-May-16 08:46:53

DH tells me it's sunny here-haven't peeped outside yet. Listening to radio 4 service about conscientious objectors-v moving.
Off to church this morning and after a quick lunch driving to visit my dear sister about 3/4 hour away. She's booked us a table at a v good pub for a meal at 6pm.
DD1 has taken her caravan to Anglesey where weather is lovely-hurray indeed!

Nelliemoser Sun 29-May-16 08:46:59

Bright sunshine in Cheshire. I was walking around my patio in my dressing gown at 6am. I keep waking at 6am on the dot which is a nuisance. I tend to get a cup of tea and then sit down and read for a couple of hours but it's now 8:45.
I will now get off my butt and get dressed.

cornergran Sun 29-May-16 08:55:47

Morning All. Bright sunshine in our corner of Somerset. Struggling with germs but determined to beat the weeds, for a little while at least. Hope Sunday is kind to you.

lefthanded Sun 29-May-16 09:24:46

Glorious morning here in South East Wales. We're taking a picnic lunch and going over the Severn Bridge into South Gloucestershire for a day of geocaching.

jinglbellsfrocks Sun 29-May-16 10:49:12

I heard that service this morning newquay. Amazingly gripping. And lovely music too.

Nana3 Mon 30-May-16 08:10:45

Good morning. Glorious sunshine in Lancashire, BBQ with family today. Local traffic always bad so we usually stay home on Bank Holiday.
Good Luck if you're travelling. Hope everyone enjoys their day.

kittylester Mon 30-May-16 08:16:26

Er, it's Monday Nana3! grin

GandTea Mon 30-May-16 08:34:14

Yes, Bank Holiday Monday

Nana3 Mon 30-May-16 08:35:30

Haha, great start, that'll teach me not to be nosy and read what folk have been up to on previous day. Happy Monday kitty.

NfkDumpling Mon 30-May-16 08:45:01

Morning All

Another grey day in Norfolk. And with a sharp northerly wind too. Off to do our stint helping to run the line at the sailing club. Not many races as it's bank holiday. I had hoped for a lovely day sitting in the sun but .... Where is summer? At least we'll catch up on the gossip.

Happy Bank Holiday Everyone.

kittylester Mon 30-May-16 08:59:44

IT IS FLIPPING MONDAY!!!

GandTea Mon 30-May-16 09:07:28

No need to shout, we all agree it's Monday, all day. Now can I go back to sleep.