Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Sun 26-Jun-16 06:36:44

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy but bits of blue sky here in Brackley this morning .
yesterday when I went on the west Somerset railway , and Minehead the weather was warm and sunny , coming back up the M5 looking towards Glastonbury it was throwing it down.
Mick

oldgoat Sun 26-Jun-16 06:59:32

Morning Mick. Lovely and sunny here in York. Off to the Scarecrow festival in our village today with the GSS.

nannotgran Sun 26-Jun-16 07:07:57

Rain rain and even more rain in north essex Oh dear so fed up with it
GGrand children coming today to go to local fete if its still on (dout it)
Enjoy your day

Greyduster Sun 26-Jun-16 07:18:08

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. The sun is shining today in South Yorkshire!! Yesterday the rain was coming down in stair rods! For all that, there was a pretty good turnout for the school summer fair - a game lot, our parents! I have some plants to put in today, and then we may get out for a walk. Have a good day folks.

cornergran Sun 26-Jun-16 08:03:43

Morning All. Grey, heavy sky in our corner of Somerset. Not a positive start. Hope Sunday is kind to you. Think I might migrate North to the sun.

kittylester Sun 26-Jun-16 08:10:20

Good morning all from North Leicestershire.

We've had loads of rain over night and the garden is really sodden. I must put some recently bought plants in and I intended to do some deadheading and weeding but that might have to wait until it dries up a bit!

Nana3 Sun 26-Jun-16 08:10:39

Good morning Mick and everyone.
Watched Adele from the comfort of my armchair, but Glastonbury was looking dry Mick.
Cooking roast beef and yorkshire pud today for great niece visiting from Italy, but suspect she's longing for pizza.
Hope you all have a good Sunday.

PRINTMISS Sun 26-Jun-16 08:14:20

Good morning to you all, it is fine here at the moment, as it was yesterday when I put my washing out - that was the cue for on and off torrential rain - it is still there! Enjoy your days.

annsixty Sun 26-Jun-16 08:28:12

Good morning all.
Dull and slightly chilly in Stockport. Yesterday when it rained it was torrential and when the sun was out it was so hot. Such a weird day but we did have tea in the garden, getting to church was another matter and people came in in very wet summer clothes.

ninathenana Sun 26-Jun-16 08:28:44

Morning all
N Kent escaped the rain yesterday and we had a bright sunny day. Today dosen't look so good, dull and overcast at the moment.

Pittcity Sun 26-Jun-16 08:36:25

Good morning from rainy Colchester. Feeling a bit delicate after a fabulous night with Lionel Ritchie, who couldn't believe that this is what an Essex Summer is always like.
I waved celebgran!
Quiet today and cooking a roast tonight.

loopylou Sun 26-Jun-16 09:15:12

'Morning all ?
It's bright sunshine here in Wiltshre at the moment after incredible hail, thunder and downpours yesterday- thankfully after our 7 mile walk down into the valley and back again.
The garden's soddenly bedraggled and blowsy, my poor roses ?
Quiet day today, pootering around, I'm sure I'll find plenty to do!