Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(11 Posts)
12Michael Mon 27-Jun-16 06:55:56

Good Morning Everyone,
Its blue sky and sunny here in Brackley after overnight rain.
Mick

ninathenana Mon 27-Jun-16 07:02:58

Morning Mick and everyone
Dull and drizzly in N Kent. Last night was cooler than it has been so a good nights sleep.
Enjoy your days.

Nana3 Mon 27-Jun-16 07:18:27

Good morning Mick and everyone. Yesterday it rained non stop in West Lancashire. The forecast is better for today. I have a walk with WI followed by a pub lunch so fingers crossed but still taking waterproof.
Hope you all enjoy your day.

annsixty Mon 27-Jun-16 07:44:33

Good morning all.
Brighter but cool here in Stockport. Turned quite chilly yesterday afternoon.
Nothing special happening today, just washing which should dry outside. Such excitement.

PRINTMISS Mon 27-Jun-16 07:49:30

Good morning to you all, it is dry here, but a little cloudy the o.h. has plans to mow the grass this morning, just hope it is dry enough, and I have been trying to print out some forms for our LPA, and the printer has decided that it will run out of ink, print with blank spaces and we have now run out of paper. Well, the washing is dry so at least I can do the ironing. - Heaven. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Mon 27-Jun-16 08:02:46

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester.Showers again.
I have ironing too Printmiss. I always have ironing. I sometimes wonder how many people live here!
B&Q today to price up DH'S grand scheme for the garden. I just wish he'd finish getting rid of the excess topsoil first....eyesore!

cornergran Mon 27-Jun-16 08:10:31

Morning All. Dry but cloudy in our corner of Somerset. Shed clear out today - can't wait grin. Hope Momday is kind to you.

Nelliemoser Mon 27-Jun-16 08:20:18

Good morning! It was bright and sunny here an hour ago.
We need to get anew TV ariel today. The pictures are pixilating all the time.

kittylester Mon 27-Jun-16 08:30:40

Good morning all from North Leicestershire.

It is quite bright but there are ominous dark clouds. I have admin to do today and then a stint in the library.

Enjoy your Mondays everyone.sunshine

Greyduster Mon 27-Jun-16 08:33:50

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A brighter day in prospect in South Yorkshire today, so washing and ironing this morning (there's a lot of it about!) and then the school run this afternoon. Have a good day, everyone.

nannotgran Mon 27-Jun-16 09:37:14

More rain this morning but sunshine on the way (HOPEFULLY )
Club this afternoon with tea cake and a natter
Enjoy your day