Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Fri 01-Jul-16 06:48:46

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy but bright here in Brackley , as we begin what is termed as the hottest month of the Year, July.
Mick

kittylester Fri 01-Jul-16 07:09:40

Morning Mick, morning all.

North Leicestershire has very similar weather Mick. I have a busy day ahead, cakes to make for the cake sale at the library birthday celebrations, a visit to mum and getting ready for DD2 and her family who are coming for the weekend.

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

ninathenana Fri 01-Jul-16 07:14:09

Morning all.
Dull start in N Kent.. Showers forecast later.
Weekly shop this morning and that's about it.
Have a good day everyone

tanith Fri 01-Jul-16 07:22:31

Dull and damp in London it's our Anniversary today so will go out for lunch later .
Enjoy your day people.

Greyduster Fri 01-Jul-16 07:38:24

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It is cloudy today in South Yorkshire, but we are off down to North Norfolk this morning for three days. Tommorrow is our 50th ?anniversary, so I hope the weather is kind to us. Happy anniversary, Tanith! Hope you and all GNs have a lovely day!

Nana3 Fri 01-Jul-16 08:01:14

Good morning.
Dry at the moment in West Lancashire but lots of rain yesterday and last night. Not good for the sheep and cattle out in the fields.
Housework this morning, coffee with a friend and GC staying overnight.
Happy Anniversary tanith and Greyduster flowers flowers

Stansgran Fri 01-Jul-16 08:15:54

Happy anniversary to you all. Hope the weather stays bright. Blue sky with clouds here in Durham. the students have been graduating this week. Expecting fireworks tonight as they celebrate.

Nelliemoser Fri 01-Jul-16 08:17:29

Good Morning All. It looks like a showery day today.
A day of remembrance for the start of the battle of the Somme. A very moving ceremony at 7:30.
Starting the day with a piper playing the lament Flowers of the Forest was enough to set me off in tears. Nearly 20,000 British troops killed in one day. sad sad sad

PRINTMISS Fri 01-Jul-16 08:23:23

White Rabbits and good morning to you all from a rather damp south coast - not so very different from lots of other mornings so far this SUMMER. Enjoy your days.

hildajenniJ Fri 01-Jul-16 08:40:07

Good morning everyone.
From a bright, but not yet sunny Glasgow. Here I am, flat sitting for my DD and family while they are off camping in England.
What shall I do today? We'll see !

Pittcity Fri 01-Jul-16 08:43:46

Good morning from rainy Colchester. Haircut this morning and then home to hibernate-so wrong in July!
Happy Anniversary to all celebrating.

NanaandGrampy Fri 01-Jul-16 08:47:55

Morning All !!

Its hurling it down here in our part of Essex.

Good to know its raining in Colchester too Pittcity as I am off to do a mystery shop for RICA there today smile

Happy anniversary Greyduster and Tanith enjoy your day !!

GandTea Fri 01-Jul-16 08:56:26

Hmm, it's raining in Tiptree atm, heading for Beeleigh Abbey soon with our U3A garden group, brollies up.

AlieOxon Fri 01-Jul-16 09:22:11

Mornin' all. I am hopefully - if no rain, and forecast is hopeful too - going to Milletts Farm to meet my littlest grandson and his aunt and show him the animals there.
I wonder what there is for PYO just now?

annodomini Fri 01-Jul-16 10:21:11

Good morning - so far so good. The sun is out at the moment. I hope you do get to Milletts Farm, Ali. It's lovely for children - and grannies. There are some remarkable pigs! It can be muddy though as I know to my cost!