Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Wed 27-Jul-16 06:57:07

Good Morning Everyone,
Its raining here in Brackley with some wind as well, but nice and cool.
Mick

kittylester Wed 27-Jul-16 07:11:56

Morning Mick, morning all!

It's raining here in North Leicestershire and is quite grey. I had a dreadful night so the weather suits me. grin

Enjoy your Wednesdays everyone sunshine

Nana3 Wed 27-Jul-16 07:17:18

Good morning.
It turned out fine yesterday in Lancashire and hoping for more of the same today, two GC to entertain. Slept well fortunately.
Have a good day everyone.

hildajenniJ Wed 27-Jul-16 07:38:07

Good morning everyone.
It rained heavily overnight here, huge puddles on the road on the way to work. It's sunny now though. I'm going to Glasgow today to visit the DGC. GS 3 has an appointment at child development clinic tomorrow, so I'm looking after the others while they go. DD thinks he might have Asperger's syndrome like his big brother. sad

Pittcity Wed 27-Jul-16 07:43:38

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. No rain yet but the garden could do with some.Still warm though.
Ladies coffee morning today followed by lunch in town with DH as he is off to supervise a Gold Duke of Edinburgh award expedition group in Iceland tonight.

Nelliemoser Wed 27-Jul-16 07:54:12

Good morning all It's raining in Cheshire.
If I can't get into the garden I might need to clean the house.

whitewave Wed 27-Jul-16 08:04:18

Good morning from the South Downs
Havent looked out yet but seems very dull this morning.
'Orrible night, got sciatica - gave in about 2.30 and took a tablet. It's fine all the time I'm walking -its sitting and laying that's the trouble.

Greyduster Wed 27-Jul-16 08:12:21

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. DH tells me we have had some rain overnight (I haven't stuck my nose out yet!) and it is definitely cooler. Laundry day today and tackling a large pile of ironing. But at the moment I am enjoying my coffee...... Have a good day folks.

ninathenana Wed 27-Jul-16 08:13:17

Morning all
Grey and showers forecast for most of the day.

NanaandGrampy Wed 27-Jul-16 08:22:07

Morning all.

Its a dull grey start here in our part of Essex !!

Swimming today , and I think we'll be in the indoor pool . Collecting DGS2 & 3 for some water high jinks !!

PRINTMISS Wed 27-Jul-16 08:26:02

Good morning to you all, grey and raining at the moment. I am not complaining the hot weather does not agree with me, and the garden needs the rain, so much better than watering. Not a lot planned, as usual, but we shall see what happens. Enjoy your days.

annsixty Wed 27-Jul-16 08:31:40

Good morning all .
Rain forecast for us today, it will almost be a relief. Mobile hairdresser today , a trim for me and a trim for him. Won't make us look better but we may feel it.

Newquay Wed 27-Jul-16 08:39:18

It's overcast here in Staffordhsire but brightening up a little.
Do hope so, taking DGC out this morning. Hopefully to nearby Shugborough where they can have a good run round.
Hope we don't have any hassle there. We're all NT members but DD said you have to go to office for a sticker.
I'm not able to walk any further than I have to so I'll keep my card to hand or ask whoever asks for it to go and get me one. . . . . They're not so hot on customer service there these days, sadly.

Gagagran Wed 27-Jul-16 09:06:23

Good morning everyone!

Tonight is my choir summer social evening in a garden so I hope the forecast is right and it fines up later. Right now we have that soft gentle summer mizzle - which can wet you through in minutes.

Happy days all. sunshine

NfkDumpling Wed 27-Jul-16 09:12:30

Morning All

The rain reached here in north Norfolk just before eight. Quite cool too.

It's amazing how quickly I'd re-adjusted to hot and dry. Yesterday I'd planned to change the sheets this morning and do a bit of dead heading and cutting back in the garden while they dried and then have a leisurely walk with the grand-dogs before lunch!

Got that wrong then!