Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Thu 28-Jul-16 07:00:09

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another dry morning with blue sky here in Brackley , but feels cooler.
Mick

ninathenana Thu 28-Jul-16 07:09:11

Morning Mick and everyone.
Slightly overcast in N Kent. We were supposed to have rain yesterday which was in fact two ten minute showers.
We're going to see Star Treck tonight.

kittylester Thu 28-Jul-16 07:11:16

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's a lot cooler in North Leicestershire with quite a bit of cloud. The forecast is for a lot of rain. As it's Thursday i have my Sainsbury's shop this morning and this afternoon I am on a training course.

Enjoy your Thursdays everyone! sunshine

kittylester Thu 28-Jul-16 07:12:06

Morning nina, crossed posts!

annsixty Thu 28-Jul-16 07:18:00

Good morning all.
Cooler and fresher here in Stockport. Lovely sky at 5:15, just looked again and it is still nice.
Dentist for me at lunchtime, not my favourite thing I must say and then popping in with a friend to see her friend who had a TKR 3 weeks ago and get all the gory details.
Good idea or not?

Badenkate Thu 28-Jul-16 08:01:46

Morning everyone. Clouding over here in N Shropshire. We're off this morning to visit relatives in Grantham and then to London to see younger DS and wife. Hopefully it won't be as hot there this weekend as it was last!

whitewave Thu 28-Jul-16 08:06:10

Good morning everyone from the South Downs.

Cooler but sunny, actually very pleasant. Very nice day yesrpterday walking first with the dog in National Trust Nymans woods and by lake. Then lunch and a look at the Vivien Leigh exhibition in the house. The gardens at Nymans are a delight.

Sad few days ahead of the family as DiL father is dying and not expected to last until the weekend.

Hair cut today.

PRINTMISS Thu 28-Jul-16 08:11:28

Good morning to you all. Bliss! I have some different eye drops for my dry eye condition, and I cannot believe the difference these have made after only one day. We have a fine morning here,like nina we were promised rain yesterday which turned out to be a damping down for a few minutes, so the hose was out again yesterday evening. Think the other half might feel like driving today, so we shall go to see our friends at the bowls club, or not. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Thu 28-Jul-16 08:18:15

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Drizzly and humid yesterday but finally broken by an evening downpour. Feels much fresher this morning.
Sainsburys delivery and a day of sorting out while DH is away.

Gagagran Thu 28-Jul-16 08:26:37

Morning everyone!

Beautiful day here on SE Hampshire coast. They never seem to manage to get our forecast right, sandwiched as we are between the Isle of Wight and the South Downs! The rain we were promised last night did not appear and this is often the case.

We've done the supermarket run this morning already and await the visit of DD this afternoon - wants her Dad to fix the saddle on her bike. 'Twas ever thus!

Greyduster Thu 28-Jul-16 08:45:15

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. We have sunshine in South Yorkshire this morning, but by lunchtime it is supposed to be hissing down. Watch this space! Library today, and a bit of shopping. Have a good day, whatever you're doing.

Nana3 Thu 28-Jul-16 09:12:54

Good morning all.
Lovely sunrise and still fine in Lancashire.
Best wishes to you and your family whitewave
Meeting a friend for lunch today.
Have a good day everyone.

Juggernaut Thu 28-Jul-16 09:39:59

Good Morning All,
Overcast and raining here in west Cheshire, but everywhere was looking a bit parched, so glad of the water!
Not doing anything much today, quick tidy up, then crocheting for first grandchild, due in eight days.....getting really excited now!