Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Wed 31-Aug-16 06:54:42

Good Morning Everyone,
Its clear blue sky this morning above Brackley but it seems cooler as well, a more comfortable climate I hope.
Mick

kittylester Wed 31-Aug-16 07:22:58

Morning Mick, morning all!

It is another bright start in North Leicestershire but feeling cooler here too.

Trying to do the huge list of stuff on my desk today - I was continually side tracked yesterday. If there is any time left, I have loads of little jobs in the garden to be getting on with. DS got his Blue Badge yesterday which is strange because he has lost the mobility element of his benefits because he can walk too far but kept the blue badge because he can't walk far enough! confused

annsixty Wed 31-Aug-16 07:30:03

Good morning all.
A very autumnal feel to the morning here in Stockport, very pleasant actually.
Home hairdresser this morning so hope to look glamorous by lunchtime smile

NfkDumpling Wed 31-Aug-16 07:38:28

Morning All

Yet another brilliantly sunny cloudless morning, although the forecast is for cloud and possibly a small shower! Not sure what we're doing yet today. Himself wants to go Out, but hasn't decided what Out to do! (I want to go Out too, I've got some new shorts to wear!)

Gagagran Wed 31-Aug-16 07:39:32

Morning everyone!

It's my 73rd birthday today and DD is taking me (and DH) out for lunch and then to the mattinee performance of "Half a Sixpence" at Chichester Festival Theatre. Shame to be indoors really as we look set fair for another glorious summer's day but I do love a good musical! DH will take DGS home after lunch leaving me to go to the theatre with my lovely girls.(DGD coming too)

You sound to be making a great recovery ann and will be feeling even better after your glam hair-do!

Hope everyone has a good day and the sun is shining where you are. sunshine

annsixty Wed 31-Aug-16 07:45:11

Happy birthday Gagagran and many more. Enjoy the theatre.

Pittcity Wed 31-Aug-16 07:55:38

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Happy Birthday gagagran ???
Same clear sky and forecast here as nfk
Wednesday means ladies coffee morning here.

PRINTMISS Wed 31-Aug-16 07:58:57

Good morning to you all and Happy Birthday Gagagran. My friends went to see Half a Sixpence at the Chichester Theatre and said it was wonderful, they really do make a good job of their musicals don't they? Great that you are having your hair done Ann, let's hope it makes you feel better, it so often does. We too are a little autumnal this morning, but a fine day promised. Enjoy your days.

Nana3 Wed 31-Aug-16 08:00:13

Good morning.
It was sunny earlier but it's raining now, umbrella day in Lancashire I think.
Many happy returns Gagagran, happy hair day annsixty.
Enjoy your day everyone.

hildajenniJ Wed 31-Aug-16 08:14:22

Morning all,
Happy birthday gaga hope you have a fabulous day.
It's raining in the Tyne Valley, and quite breezy too. My crochet projects are all finished, what shall I do now? Light housework seems to be the answer. I have got some ironing to do.
Have a good day everyone.

ninathenana Wed 31-Aug-16 08:38:35

Morning all
Happy Birthday ? gaga
Cooler and slightly grey in N Kent but I think the sun will show it's face later. No plans today after my friend cancelled lunch again

Greyduster Wed 31-Aug-16 08:40:47

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Happy birthday, gagagran?. The sun is out this morning in South Yorkshire. I am feeling rather sorry for myself. Having decided not to go fishing yesterday we went for our favourite moorland walk and, negotiating a boggy bit I put my foot down on what I thought was solid ground, my leg disappeared and I wrenched my knee. Had to hobble back two and a quarter miles to the car. Last night was very difficult and painful. It feels easier this morning but I haven't been out of bed yet! Should have gone fishing! sad. Have a happy day folks.

harrigran Wed 31-Aug-16 09:28:55

Good morning, not sunny here yet and felt a bit autumnal when I opened the window. Hairdresser coming at lunchtime, will be nice to see a fresh face.
Happy birthday Gagagran ?

BlueBelle Wed 31-Aug-16 10:28:13

Really hot still here on the east coast had a truely brilliant August the kids h ave been on the beach every day