Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Sun 25-Sep-16 06:34:17

Good Morning Everyone,
its wet outside with a bit of wind here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

NanKate Sun 25-Sep-16 06:47:41

Good morning Mick and All.

On the first proper day of our hols in Shropshire (a new County to me and very pleasant too). Off to the Blist Mill Victorian Village today.

The rain has stopped and sunshine is due. smile

kittylester Sun 25-Sep-16 07:01:05

Good morning!

It's damp and miserable in North Leicestershire and we are driving to North Yorkshire for lunch!

Enjoy Shropshire NanKate, we love it!

whitewave Sun 25-Sep-16 07:17:56

Morning everyone

Just dull think here in Sussex - mind you I'm still in bed! So it might actually be wet.
Planning to eat very little today after last night's excess.
Planting bulbs and tackling the mess under the bird feeder -I can't find an answer to their messy eating and they never eat what gets thrown onto the ground.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone

cornergran Sun 25-Sep-16 07:32:49

Morning All. Bit damp and decidedly chilly in our corner of Somerset. If you find an answer to the bird food whitewave do let me know, love to see them but not the mess from the food. Supposed to be having an outside day with the family, brollies or a change of plan I think smile. Hope Sumday is kind to you.

PRINTMISS Sun 25-Sep-16 08:00:22

Good morning to you all, I think I have recovered from the awful side effects of antibiotics - not usually averse to them, but very poorly yesterday and Friday. Feeling better now, thank goodness. It is really VERY still today, almost as if they world has stopped breathing, but not holding it's breath as if a storm is near, if you understand what I mean - might be the antibiotics! Enjoy your days.

Ducks1 Sun 25-Sep-16 08:16:40

Good morning from Herefordshire. Rain has stopped and seems to be getting brighter. Had a busy day yesterday so not much action today. Glad you're better PRINTMISS hope it's not too 'stormy' for you today ?

thatbags Sun 25-Sep-16 08:20:07

Stiff (me), cloudy (weather), thought it was Monday. But the raging wind has eased.

Happy days, dudes.

Gagagran Sun 25-Sep-16 08:38:53

Cloudy but brightening up here on SE Hampshire coast and it is still very mild.

Ears are still ringing from the incredible noise in an Italian restaurant last night where we gathered to celebrate DGD no1's 15th birthday. There was a big party at a leaving do and boy were they noisy! The birthday girl enjoyed it all though and that was what mattered.

Happy days all! sunshine

Pittcity Sun 25-Sep-16 08:46:17

Good morning from sunny Colchester, although a wispy cloud has just covered the sun.
DD1 and DGSs due to arrive any minute. Shopping and roast dinner.

annsixty Sun 25-Sep-16 08:54:14

Good morning all.
Very wet overnight just dull now. I did not enjoy my anti b's PRINTMISS, felt really grotty. Hope you pick up soon. Another nothing day in the as house ?

Greyduster Sun 25-Sep-16 09:10:00

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Wet here in South Yorkshire. Don't know if we'll get out today - knee was very troublesome last night, just as I thought it was getting better, so not much sleep. Anyway, onward and upward. XX to all those who have not been well.

Judthepud2 Sun 25-Sep-16 09:50:15

Good morning all. Well....we have come out the other side of the awful storm of yesterday and the sun is shining again. A metaphor for life really, isn't it? The wind has obligingly cleared the leaves that it had pulled down from the trees into piles so they will be easily picked up from the garden. There is a real feel of Autumn in the air. Dog is anxious to get out for a proper walk today.

Have a good Sunday everyone.