Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Mon 24-Oct-16 06:39:46

Good Morning Everyone,
Its still dark but its dry here in Brackley , clocks go back this coming weekend so will be nice to have some daylight.
Mick

kittylester Mon 24-Oct-16 07:17:50

Morning Mick, morning all!

It's dark and cold in North Leicestershire. I prefer the daylight at the other end of the day, Mick.

I have some elearning to plough through this morning and, later, we are going to see Ward Thomas in Leamington Spa.

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

Nana3 Mon 24-Oct-16 07:40:52

Good morning everyone.
Just beginning to get light and a fine day promised for Lancashire.
Another Monday, nothing major planned. I will visit Mum later. On my last visit I read some poetry which she seemed to enjoy and then she said, "Can I go to sleep now?"
Oh well.
Have a good day.

nannotgran Mon 24-Oct-16 07:49:16

Morning all from north essex not a bad start to the morning its dry which is a good thing
club this afternoon thats all thats planed for today
enjoy your day

Greyduster Mon 24-Oct-16 07:53:37

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A blanket of broken cloud this morning in South Yorkshire, but it is dry. We had a lovely afternoon yesterday when DS came down. A nice lunch and then a walk and lots of interesting conversation. GS arrives this morning for a couple of days so I am 'girding up my loins'. I expect we'll go swimming this afternoon. Have a happy day, folks.

thatbags Mon 24-Oct-16 07:55:24

Morning, folks! It was a starry night (with some cloud) and this morning is a quiet light day so far (as opposed to noisy light hmm; I know what I mean even if no-one else does!).

Knitters' session at the Day Centre this morning and then I need to go buy some paint for kitchen wall number two. It's a long wall. It'll take a while...

annsixty Mon 24-Oct-16 08:00:02

Good morning all.
Very dark and cold here in Stockport.
I was up at the crack of dawn to get ready for the cleaners who have kindly changed their day to get the house ready for my D and GD who are coming for a stay tomorrow. I can't wait.
Rather miffed that GS has decided to stay at home to look after the cats rather than come to see the aged GP's but such is life {and teenagers}.

Greyduster Mon 24-Oct-16 08:16:29

Ah! The sun has got his hat on over chez duster!

Pittcity Mon 24-Oct-16 08:20:09

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Looks like it might be drizzly later.
I am trying something new today-walking netball. It's supposed to be gentle exercise and a bit of fun. A few ladies from Wednesday coffee are going.

ninathenana Mon 24-Oct-16 08:27:58

Morning all.
Still very gloomy in N Kent. Yesterday was lovely here, sunny and mild. Don't know what's on the cards for today weather wise. I shall be littering with this n that.

annsixty Mon 24-Oct-16 09:04:39

When my cleaners arrived it turned out to be cleaner, singular, which means she will be here for four hours instead of the two hours I usually have. Rather more on Monday morning than I bargained for. Oh well I must count myself lucky.

kittylester Mon 24-Oct-16 09:06:41

Oh, that's a b****r Ann!

Nana3 Mon 24-Oct-16 09:17:45

Is that the view from your house greyduster ? It's very beautiful.

thatbags Mon 24-Oct-16 09:22:32

Did I say quiet light? It got noisy. Quieting down again now.

Greyduster Mon 24-Oct-16 09:38:44

Yes, nana3. It doesn't do it justice though! Lovely photo, bags!

hildajenniJ Mon 24-Oct-16 09:47:58

Good morning everyone.
It's raining in the Tyne Valley. Grey leaden skies. Nothing much on today, just general pottering. I like the sound of walking netball, I must see if there is anything like it on round here.
Lovely photo bags, I love that coastline, and miss visiting. It's not the same in Glasgow.
Have a good day everyone.

PRINTMISS Mon 24-Oct-16 10:11:44

Goodness me, is that the time? I am really late this morning, but had a good nights sleep which has been difficult recently, must get cracking on the ironing, did a pile on Saturday, don't know who has been doing all the wearing and washing of clothes, we still have that ghost! Enjoy your days.