Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 29th weigh in.

(12 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 29-Sep-14 08:40:56

Good morning hope you have had a good week. Catch you all later. sunshine

glassortwo Mon 29-Sep-14 20:56:05

I am off early in the morning on my holidays so if someone could set up a new post on the next two Mondays it would be great, I get back on the 14th. If you cant be good be careful grin

Tegan Mon 29-Sep-14 21:01:27

Have a great time, glass. I'll try to do one [can't promise; doing school runs a lot these days]. I lost quite a bit of weight on holiday but have got a touch of sciatica as a result of overdoing my made up exercises before I went away and then sitting on a coach for hours every day; result is I'm avoiding the gym for a while.

glassortwo Mon 29-Sep-14 21:36:27

Thanks tegan hope you recover soon. flowers and they say exercise is good for you grin

Marelli Mon 29-Sep-14 21:40:06

Have a lovely holiday, glass! smile
Stayed the same, weight-wise, this week.

Nanabelle Mon 29-Sep-14 23:13:03

haven't dared weigh! Have a lovely holiday glassortwo.

celebgran Tue 30-Sep-14 14:15:46

I need join this my weight ballooned al time high blame lack mobility with plantar fasilitis

Anyway back from hol only gained 2lb thank goodness already lost 1 and half
Hope lose 2lb week.

Where you going glassortwo enjoy

Nanabelle Tue 30-Sep-14 22:53:55

Great start celegran - welcome to this thread. Oh, I have just been munching shortbread biscuits whilst browsing these forums!

Marelli Wed 01-Oct-14 09:14:34

My next-door neighbour has been to Belgium again (wish she'd stop going there), and has brought me another box of chocolates as a thank you for looking after her house, so I ate them while watching The Driver on TV last night. I ate 14 chocolates in an hour...blush. This morning I have a chocolate headache and feel as if I've put on a stone. Anyway, chocs are all gone and I think neighbour's holidays are now over until next year. Might be able to settle down again, now! grin

Tegan Wed 01-Oct-14 09:57:41

My son gave me a cake as a thank you for driving him to the airport. At least I managed to split it over two meals but I couldn't relax till it had gone blush.

Marelli Wed 01-Oct-14 16:21:32

Tegan, I'm the same with chocolate. I managed not to think about the little box (tied with a ribbon, no less), that I'd put in the cabinet in the living room. Last night I just couldn't stop thinking about them.....and so I ate them ALL! It's like giving a pig cherries, as the saying goes! Feel much better now they're all gone!

celebgran Wed 01-Oct-14 22:50:23

Am ok unless start them our neibor gave us chocs winkwell they not opene d yet date jan 2015 have to shift some weight before can even think chocolate ! Thanks for welcome