Gransnet forums

News & politics

Last Labour T.V Husting

(14 Posts)
POGS Wed 14-Sep-16 22:26:13

Well there you have it.

A published list of Labour MP's 'ripe ' for deselection released by Corbyn's team. Their disgrace, they have dared to speak out against Corbyn. No denying this is a course of action now .

Does anybody know who the 30 reported MP's on the deselection list are, obviously Tom Watson is one as he was spoken of by Corbyn. Does anybody know who and 'if it is correct' one of the MP's on the list is threatening legal action?

Corbyn did not deny the published list and did nothing to say the list was bad taste/wrong/threatening.

At least there were a few less boos aimed at Smith tonight. The hustings certainly have been informative.

Anniebach Wed 14-Sep-16 22:47:57

Stephen Kinnock. Tristan Hunt. The female MP who told Diane Abbot to f* off,
Ben Bradshaw and quite a few more

It is also claimed Corbyn as leader caused Cammeron to stand down, anyone who tells Jeramy to stand down will stand down !

This is sick, he is poison

Anniebach Wed 14-Sep-16 22:48:52

Sorry, one on the list is considering,legal action.

petra Wed 14-Sep-16 22:51:19

Jess Phillips
John woodcock
Tristram hunt
Ian Austin
Ben Bradshaw
Frank field
Anna turly
Jamie reed
Karl turner
Steven kinnock
Tom blenkinsop

Anniebach Wed 14-Sep-16 22:54:31

Seems the release of the list was an error , yes and pigs fly

POGS Wed 14-Sep-16 23:26:42

I have been interested in what views they both hold but boy not as interested in watching the audiences and their responses.

Fascinating. I felt as though I 'had met' the woman whom Faisal Islam asked ' Why do you boo '. She was charming. confused.

The group that were clearly Corbyn supporters on the BBC Husting who went onto the platform to show their obvious support for Corbyn simply made the whole thing look a tad suspicious as the Corbyn support were clearly that 'group' on the front left and others sat on the front row. Very noticeable.

Anniebach Wed 14-Sep-16 23:31:59

If Corbyn and his cult were true Labour Party supporters I would leave the party, he realy does disgust me with his - I am so gentle , peaceful, kind and want a kinder politics

Yes it was very noticeable POGS, well rehearsed no doubt

Anniebach Thu 15-Sep-16 14:52:37

One of the female PM's on the hit list has already received threats and a warning - we are coming to get you

POGS Thu 15-Sep-16 21:01:18

I watched John McDonnell today and I could not believe the ease of how he handled this matter. He is a sooth operator, hopefully he only fools a few.

McDonnell , Corbyn and co seem to have a collective mental block/selective amnesia as this type of scenario has happened on occasions before.

Who doesn't remember only last March there was another 'leaked by, not our fault we had nothing to do with it guv' list of 'hostile to Corbyn ' MP's where they were ranked from Core to Hostile.

March 2016
A spokesperson for Corbyn denied responsibility for the list, telling The Times: “It doesn’t come from this office and we have no knowledge of it”.

labourlist.org/2016/03/leaked-list-ranks-labour-mps-by-hostility-to-corbyn/

I watched Labour MP Neil Coyle today being interviewed and he was quite rightly annoyed. He , like many other Labour MP's have been challenging this type of thing for months but if you look at the original list he was only 'Core Group Negative' back then so he has moved up to presumably 'Hostile' now.

No wonder there is little appetite to talk about the hustings or this debacle.

Anniebach Thu 15-Sep-16 21:43:06

Smooth operator = Liar.

Leaked papers - not their fault

Invading a private office. - we thought it was empty

I want a different type of politics, kinder - I couldn't stop one of my female MP's being heckled by a Momentum groupie because I wasn't chairman

Shami and I want the lords abolished - so I have made her a baroness

Corbyn was abused by Tom Watson because Watson said Momentum were rabble

Seem saying the Labour Party is s* is also abusing Corbyn

He is so false and as for McDonald yuck

Anniebach Thu 15-Sep-16 21:46:01

I see Owen Smith is on the list as - neutral but not hostile !

Ana Thu 15-Sep-16 21:56:11

I can't believe how low Corbyn seems to have sunk recently.

I never took him seriously as a potential leader of the opposition anyway, but he's coming across now as a rather weak and unsavoury character.

McDonnell seemed to be quite rattled by the disclosure of 'the list' at first but recovered himsef consumately afterwards, of course.

Ana Thu 15-Sep-16 22:01:50

Question Time should be interesting tonight!

Anniebach Thu 15-Sep-16 22:31:33

I want to watch it but McDonald oozing syrup for an hour is not appealing