Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Is retirement ruining your relationship?

(8 Posts)
Starling Sun 14-Sep-14 17:20:08

The link to this is taking me to the make-up tips article. They are both features on the right under "More from Gransnet". I'm not sure that make-up tips are the answer to any retirement-related relationship problems! smile Please could we have a link to the relationship article. Thank-you.

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Sun 14-Sep-14 18:07:16

Absolutely

We will sort it now

Starling Sun 14-Sep-14 20:24:47

Thank-you Cari - but now it is linking to a thread on the forum - I was expecting a feature or article.

Soutra Sun 14-Sep-14 20:55:26

There was a thread which started with this as a problem but quickly deteriorated into an impending divorce - or so it seemed.

Starling Mon 15-Sep-14 17:12:37

If there isn't an article on this topic yet, maybe someone could write one!? I think it's quite an interesting issue.

Soutra Mon 15-Sep-14 23:13:37

Why don't you.........?

There have been threads on this area of many of our lives, but I wouldn't know what the thread titles were. You could search through Relationships and Am I Being Unreasonable.

kittylester Tue 16-Sep-14 07:26:02

Is it something that is affecting you Starling? Why not start a thread?

Starling Tue 16-Sep-14 18:19:11

It's not affecting me yet! I'm trying to pre-empt it! I'm not supposed to be retired and "DH" is still gainfully employed. I like to be prepared for the future though! I was hoping to benefit from other people's experiences! I have informed "DH" in advance that he is not allowed to cause Retired Husband Syndrome.