Gransnet forums

AIBU

....to create a "virtual camper van " hop aboard everyone !

(156 Posts)
bikergran Tue 12-Jul-11 22:04:19

well!! we have a virtual shed lol..sooooooooo I thought how about a "Virtual Camper van" maybe one of the origanal VW fitted out with kitchen/loo and showr etc....awning of course...or we could have one of the super duper modern versions!..........We could set off on tour, travelling around the coastline and sneak inland for supplies now and then,maybe cut across country..(have to take turns washing up) smile
ermmm sorry menfolk! women only! shock havnt got a date or loctaion for setting off yet..and plan to be away some time.so don't wait up lol lol smile

Annika Mon 18-Jul-11 19:18:13

What date are we going, only I am going to my granchildrens sports day tomorrow can you pick me up after it. I dont want to miss the sports day or our trip.hmm

bikergran Mon 18-Jul-11 19:37:32

lol pomp now now!

bikergran Mon 18-Jul-11 19:39:08

Annika its ok we not setting off yet...the grannies are still lookingafte the kidlets...(granchildren) so we are waiting until all have finished school....smile give sus more time to pack..smile

glassortwo Mon 18-Jul-11 19:39:16

pompa great idea grin

bikergran Tue 19-Jul-11 21:30:32

ok....whooooooooooohooooooo we have departure date !!!!!!
roll up roll up.....get your billy cans ready....were almost ready for the off!!

now then we have a few changes!! ..seeing as though most are off on hols and comitments... I think we may have to have a change of plan!! (also I am easily confused and cannot rememeber who to pick up and where lol lol....lol.
so I propose a day out in Blackpool (with campervan and stay over night and sleep on the beach)...with campfire and BBQ.... we will meet under Blackpools landmark (the tower)... then we will all jump onnthe horse carriages and trot off along the prom..smile I have ordered the sunshine so we can dip our toes in the lovelt fresh tazmanian blue sea (hmm]......
see ya soon....with pick up and meet time.....goodnight all..
ohh can some one bring a corkscrew..! cant find mine.