Gransnet forums

AIBU

to come on just to say "goodnight all"

(35 Posts)
bikergran Tue 13-Sep-11 22:39:09

Ive not been in much lately but I do pop in and lurk for a few moments..grin......... so here I am to say " goodnight all sleep well " a new day dawns tomorrow...grin ZZZZ zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gally Tue 20-Sep-11 08:30:05

Jess have a wonderful, wonderful time Downunder - I am soooooo jealous! envygrin

Annobel Tue 20-Sep-11 08:45:28

Have a great trip, Jess. I was going to say we'd miss you, but perhaps if you can get onto a computer, you'll keep in touch occasionally. I'll be off to NZ in a year's time - so tell them I'm coming!

JessM Tue 20-Sep-11 09:39:43

Cheers everyone.
I might even get my study a bit tidier b4 I go...
* Annobel* That is great that you can look forward to that. I miss NZ... You'd noticed I am sure. But no chance of shifting DH just now...
Yes I will be logging on at some stage. But wifi access can be a bit patchy chez sons. "i cant remember the wifi password" is a familiar refrain... for some reason they are not very techie.

duckysnan Tue 20-Sep-11 09:47:57

ooh i wish i was coming too...my two little boys Gsons are there in Auckland...have a wonderful time Jess..safe journey..

greenmossgiel Tue 20-Sep-11 13:51:57

JessM - safe journey - and keep in touch! Have a lovely time! smile

grannyactivist Tue 20-Sep-11 18:59:53

JessM Hope you have a wonderful time and get the chance to keep in touch. My daughter and SIL are heading there for good early next year so I'll be drinking in your reports.

Faye Wed 21-Sep-11 02:32:42

Have a safe trip Jess, the weather is just starting to get warmer down this way after a very cold winter.

helshea Sun 02-Oct-11 23:53:11

Goodnight everyone! It's great to be back!

harrigran Sun 02-Oct-11 23:55:15

Missed you helshea welcome back smile