Gransnet forums

AIBU

to ask for forgivness, for stealing my grandsons Haribo Horror Mix Sweets??

(32 Posts)
bikergran Fri 21-Oct-11 20:28:33

You know when you just HAVE TO HAVE !! some thing sweet! like a piece of cake or whatever...well I had already eaten the last slither of mint Areo, I then had a slice of brown bread.hmm but noo I needed sweets,, I could have gone to the shop.but then would have lost my parking space, so I wracked my brains till they popped and THEN!!! I remember daughter giving me a packet of Haribo and a packet of them milk bottle chews (I know not very healthy but grandson only has a few now n then)...so here I am shjklwjowkcke[q'qdjANC'A, (sorry got a mouthfull)!! shock of Haribo....so yes here I am eating grandsons sweets...its ok hese not here tomorrow so I will march down town first thing and replace them...and he will be none the wiser.grin
Haribo anyone??? grin

GrannyTunnocks Sun 23-Oct-11 22:35:51

Good to hear that I am not the only one to eat the kids sweets. I bought a bag of mini chocolate bars for Halloween and just kept eating them. I keep dipping in to the kids sweetie box as well.

crimson Sun 23-Oct-11 22:47:23

I'll go for weeks, nay, months eating really healthy food and suddenly have to eat something trashy. Recently ate some ginger crunch biscuits my son had in his room. Went out to replace them the next day..coudn't get any anywhere. Every other kind of crunch biscuit, but not ginger ones. He forgave me, though.

bikergran Mon 24-Oct-11 22:21:07

lol @ crimson

bagitha Tue 25-Oct-11 06:51:41

In my desperate teens, I used to clear my mum's pantry of cooking chocolate frequently. My daughters did the same years later and DD3 (just eleven) is now trying to ration herself to a seventh part of a 400g bar of chocolate per day so that it lasts a week. I don't think it's the arithmatic that she finds difficult!

Libradi Tue 25-Oct-11 09:42:53

I'm not buying anymore until Halloween, I can't trust myself blush the best of it is I never buy sweets or chocolate for myself, I'm more of a savoury person it was sitting in the cupboard for a few weeks quite happily until I saw bikergran and gracesmum's post and it called out to me smile

bikergran Tue 25-Oct-11 19:08:45

lol lol.........temptation... (think we need a devil icon ) grin I love icons! they can say such a lot!!