Gransnet forums

AIBU

My grandson (5) has left his open bag of Maltesers here !! [grin]

(17 Posts)
bikergran Fri 18-Nov-11 21:17:04

he came with daughter for tea before going to school disco!
I have just noticed he has left his open bag of Maltesers on the kitchen unit! grin there are 4 Maltesers in the bag! (a few mins ago there were 6)
but that is not really my dialema..I have a BOX!! of Maltesers on the back seat of the car that me and grandson were supposed to give to great gran (my mum) on Sunday, but we forgot..tut!! now then my mum and dad are in Blackpool enjoying themselves...so...... decisions ..??? hmm

glammanana Fri 18-Nov-11 21:42:34

I can't find the two tins (roses & quality street) that I bought last week whilst they where on offer,think DH may have really hidden them in the loft as he said he would,I dares't ask him as he will know I have been looking for them,hope you enjoy your Maltesers biker thinking of you.

bikergran Fri 18-Nov-11 21:46:41

lol..lol in the loft lol.oh heck sorry glammanana go and hide something of his then do trade off lol...better still tomorrow go and buy yourself a tin and don't tell any one! grin then go and hide it in a secret place ! grin just remember to sing or whistle whilst unwrapping them..to hide the rustle of the wrappers lol

glammanana Fri 18-Nov-11 21:52:28

Foiled on that planbiker I only bought them because they where £4.00 ech at Asda and the offer finished last Monday sad

glassortwo Fri 18-Nov-11 22:19:49

Hey you two I am watching grin

Annika Fri 18-Nov-11 23:18:18

I'm going to tell !grin

gracesmum Fri 18-Nov-11 23:37:08

gringringrin What are you like?

jennycockerspaniel Sat 19-Nov-11 04:46:39

I have just eaten eves sweets luckily she has jelly beans chocolate raisins I take them to sweet shop where there lots and lots to chooze from and they always get the same

glammanana Sat 19-Nov-11 10:02:47

biker I somehow knew glass would pop up on here,there is no hiding place when we are chatting about sweets,better luck next time wink so sorry glass just a blip grin

susiecb Sat 19-Nov-11 10:08:28

Torment! - would love some stolen Maltesers or anything chocolaty. I havent had any since september and am trying to push on until Xmas so I can lose weight. When my nephew comes her next week I shall proably mug him for his sweeties!!!

Annika Sat 19-Nov-11 10:47:49

Brought a big tin of Roses but I gave them to my grandson's football team for the weekly draw, it was that or eat them before christmas, now all I have to do is win them back grin

bikergran Sat 19-Nov-11 19:29:28

lol..........grin

PoppaRob Sun 20-Nov-11 22:24:10

I was sitting with my GD eating grapes the other day. I'm not usually a fan of grapes but these were really big and sweet and juicy. So there we are munching on our grapes when she pipes up with "Grapes all gone Poppa" and I realised between us we've eaten about 500g (a pound!) of grapes!

bikergran Mon 21-Nov-11 14:59:16

PoppaRob hope you didn't swalow any pips! or you will have a tree! growing inside you! grin

syberia Mon 21-Nov-11 15:00:46

Bikergran smile

PoppaRob Mon 21-Nov-11 18:06:23

bikergran, the GD and I are seedless grape people. It's how we rock. wink

bikergran Mon 21-Nov-11 20:51:38

lol.........