Gransnet forums

AIBU

Would any of you gransnetters have a look at the 2 photos in my profile!!

(44 Posts)
bikergran Thu 01-Dec-11 18:37:39

Today I have been doing housy duties (cleaning etc) I plumped the cushions up in the conservatory..then later on in the afternoon had a sit down in there and I wa just gazing round (as you do) and happen to look at one of my cushions... and I saw something...im just wondering can anyone else see anything in the top right hand corner of the cushion?
I went and got my camara..! the first photo is clearer but the second one is a bit blured but seems to show it more...or perhaps its just me..lol..)no I havnt been on the wine ll

shysal Fri 02-Dec-11 09:18:09

Can't decide between this one [fhmm] , this one [fenvy] ,or this one [fsad]. It is definitely Santa anyway.( I am just making an excuse to use the festive smileys!) Help! they are not working ! sad

Gu Fri 02-Dec-11 11:39:37

Yep, looks like Santa to me too! I see faces in our bathroom floor tiles...

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 13:14:55

Totally bananas. The lot of 'em! hmm

wink

It's where you pick the cushion up at the corner to plump it Biker! hmm

grin

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 13:15:34

Sorry to spoil the fun..... blush

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 13:17:28

Lol (as the lady would say) grin

Don't get the hump cos I said that Biker

petallus Fri 02-Dec-11 13:18:23

I don't know how to access the photos Jingl

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 13:22:55

Click on biker's name (in blue) and it takes you to profile page. Scroll down to Biker's photos and click.

bikergran Fri 02-Dec-11 15:54:38

Im just going to have a look , see if he is still there...!! brb................................. >>>>>>>> (< bikers footsteps)>>>>>>>>
ohhhhh hes's gone!!!!! "chinese man there instead" LOL LOL only joking..lol......... no he has really gone! (hmm think daughter must have moved cushion this morning..)! grin

bikergran Fri 02-Dec-11 15:57:13

jingl I never get the hump...you know me better than that grin grin

I am now looking round the house see what else I can find......tra la la.....
bbs tra la la...........

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 16:10:18

I'll say it again - totally bananas!!! grin grin grin

But don't we love 'er?! grin

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 16:11:12

Oh, you'd better have one of these too grin

jingl Fri 02-Dec-11 16:11:36

Although it is much too early! hmm

bikergran Sat 03-Dec-11 08:43:02

I am now going to make some cheese on toast..I need the face of ermm well I suppose someone biblical...then I can sell it on ebay and make loads of dosh for Christmas... or I could cut a tomoto in half LOL lol lol........lol oh it's going to be a fun day..lol..lol and the alcohol isn't even flowing just the brew lol
oh heck!! it's lashing down..think a trip round The Range today!! have a lovely day all, make the most..rememeber always look at the things you " have got" not the things you "havn't got" ! smile

Carol Sat 03-Dec-11 08:56:21

bikergran smile

shysal Sat 03-Dec-11 09:01:01

I have lots of faces around my house - a ship's figurehead on the bathroom floor tiles, an Avatar type head on my plain bedroom carpet when viewed from the bathroom ( even after vacuuming), and all sorts of figures on the cats' leopard print furry cushions. In the bathroom of my previous house the marble effect tiles showed a penguin on a rock and the bedroom curtains contained a bearded man with curly hair. Even back in my childhood there was a scary face in the corner of the ceiling of my bedroom where a damp patch had been. Try looking at tree trunks when out walking, you will see all types of shapes, some of them 'anatomical' confused

jingl Sat 03-Dec-11 11:14:00

Oh, you've got me laughing again biker. grin ( lol ) grin

harrigran Sat 03-Dec-11 11:14:10

My oak wardrobe doors have a large pair of eyes on each one, I feel i'm being watched from 7 different places grin

jingl Sat 03-Dec-11 11:16:07

Funny you should say that Shysal. My son's bedroom had a damp patch where the flat roof above his room had leaked previously. It wasn't till he was grown up that he told me it used to scare him to bits! shock Why didn't he say?! Kids!