Gransnet forums

AIBU

to feel ignored?

(84 Posts)
gracesmum Sun 03-Jun-12 12:08:35

(No, I am not setting out to rival ian42 but making a point on a thread which nobody responds to, then somebody else says something similar and everybody goes "Good point, whoever" - like a voice in the wilderness, I sometimes wonder what is the point of commenting.sad

glassortwo Tue 05-Jun-12 08:36:39

butter lovely post, well said smile

glammanana Tue 05-Jun-12 09:40:35

jeni enjoy wine vodka wine vodka.Sea ? you soon grin

jeni Tue 05-Jun-12 09:51:10

Ouch.
We are sailing, we are sailing,

Oh hear us when we cry to Thee------

grin

GoldenGran Tue 05-Jun-12 10:08:03

Have a great timejeni wine. butter great post. I am one who has to struggle against feeling ignored,but I do realise that it isn't intentional and sometimes thing slip by and people move on to other threads. Iam also slightly shy of adding comments as people have often got there first and said it in a much more eloquent way than I. I do love it though and will try and be more bold. Nobody commented on my Jubilee thing, there have said it, off to hide now.blush

Stansgran Tue 05-Jun-12 10:55:06

Why don't you just say I agree with [XYZ]'s post I am still struggling to know if Dolores is like her name all sad and weepy and Hilda is frightfully efficient and rather artistic(my mother's best friendwas a Hilda like that)

Jacey Tue 05-Jun-12 11:05:33

Yes I did GoldenGran [crown] it may have been well over 2hrs after you posted ...but some of us were up late last night flag ...and others have since commented too!! [crown]

Ella46 Tue 05-Jun-12 11:11:51

Stansgran grin No, Dolores is very glam and sexy and rather naughty blush while Hilda is very staid,prim and boring.grin
Never know which one it's going to be but it's not so often Dolores these days! confused

GoldenGran Tue 05-Jun-12 17:37:53

Thanks Jacey, I too was up late last night, but think I was up a bit early and grumpy and whiney and fell into this thread which pandered to my mood! Am fine now,sorry for being so miserable, am a jolly soul most of the timesunshine