Gransnet forums

AIBU

Bl**dy Midland Mainline strike again

(5 Posts)
Sook Sun 29-Jul-12 23:12:12

Shame on them angry Give them Hell!

glassortwo Sun 29-Jul-12 21:42:35

angry on your behalf, make a stink with whoever you can think of! I hope it didnt spoil his weekend.

gracesmum Sun 29-Jul-12 21:38:08

I would havce been furious too, Complain to everybody you can think of- MP, Transport Minister, network rail, station, the lot! angry on your behalf!

crimson Sun 29-Jul-12 21:31:49

Don't blame you for being furious; hope it didn't ruin what sounds like a great weekend. Did he go to see anything in particular at the V&A?

kittylester Sun 29-Jul-12 21:25:21

I have chuntered about this on GN before but bl**dy Midland Mainline have failed my (disabled) son for the third time!!

Yet again Matt, who is doing really well and now living independently, has been taken past his designated train station. Yet again my husband has had to drive to the next station along the line to pick him up. Luckily, my husband was waiting to pick him up at our station and had his phone with him or he would have had to wait and hour and a half to be brought back to the correct station.

Matt's weekend in London, where he had been to the V&A with his oldest friends and then, fortuitously, seen the Men's Road Race pass as he came out, was spoiled by Midland Mainline emphasising that he is disabled by forgetting to help him off the train. He is bright, strong and very determined but, since his stroke, he can't get off the flipping train by himself. I'm appalled!! angryangryangry

Sorry, rant over!