Gransnet forums

AIBU

Men not thinking

(29 Posts)
ninathenana Thu 29-Aug-13 15:00:19

DH is just the opposite, he takes almost as long with prep as he dose to do the bloody job. He's just the same if he's cooking.

petra I'd have been furious too !

whenim64 Thu 29-Aug-13 14:57:38

My ex walked fresh cement in clear footmarks across to the new bedroom window he decided to clean - the carpet was bright red, and he left it looking like one of those sheets of instructions showing where to put your feet to dance a waltz. He thought the clean window needed cleaning, yet didn't notice the numerous footmarks on the brand new carpet. Took weeks to get them all out.

Lona Thu 29-Aug-13 14:37:28

Some men just don't believe in preparation. My first oh would decide to start decorating and that was it! If I wasn't there to clear and cover everything, it was just bad luck!

petra Thu 29-Aug-13 14:32:22

I know I'm not alone in this but I'm so bloody angry that I have to get it off my chest.
OH is putting new windows in lounge. The fist one was fine as I was there to make sure dust sheets were down. I have just come home from being out all morning with DD and DGS at the hospital and he's taken out the front window
WITHOUT DUST SHEETS DOWN. When I saw it I said, oh .... Why didn't you put something down. He said: oh don't start.!!!
My carpets are all cream.!!!